• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] price check/ Item value Vampiric Hammer

Yamantaka

Visitor
Just back to UO still figuring whats worth anything as far as loot is concerned.
Picked this hammer up this morning, worth anything? vampirichammer.png

Goldberg-Chessy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow. You just returned and somehow found the least valuable item in the history of the game. Kind of a reverse lottery :D

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If it did not have luck it would be useful. Elemental damage and hit fatigue is very nice on a mace with a useful special.

Something players try to craft on maces.. slows down paragon hits in dungeon events. The poster above obviously does not use a macer.

Yamantaka

Visitor
i hadnt run across anything with 97% .. im looking at other prices i see as well trying to get a handle on useful amd junk
thnx

Ang7

Sage
UNLEASHED
Pvp weapons are where the big money is. And sometimes you can sell pvm weapons if they are just right.
Keep looking at what other people post for sale and you’ll get a good feel over time

Goldberg-Chessy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wow i see your using a grateful dead logo for your photo... yet you arent kind. lol rme
Wow, I see that you are hurt and made a clueless assumption.
At least you didn't let your lack of grammar stop you from conveying your valuable thoughts :thumbup:
FWIW, my op was meant as a joke. Hence the reverse lottery reference.