• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Price Check: Ginseng Root

• Thread starter Temperatechaos
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
T

Temperatechaos

Anyone able to price check this thing? I remember them from back in the day and don't think they spawn or are being given away. (I rarely play)

This is for pacific of course :)

Pickaxe Pete

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have NO idea. :)

So, I'll throw 60mil out there as a guess based on how rare/desirable the graphic is (sort of not)/balanced off the fact that the reagent itself is wanted in the pure form.

There was some guy desperate to buy one a while back. Maybe get together with him. (EDIT: never mind, he wanted mandrake root)

Ken of Napa

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I saw one on an Atlantic Vendor a couple weeks ago (right next to the vendor you had set up Pete) it was priced at 100 mil. I'm not sure if it sold or not, but the next day it was gone from vendor and I haven't seen since.

Pickaxe Pete

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I saw one on an Atlantic Vendor a couple weeks ago (right next to the vendor you had set up Pete) it was priced at 100 mil. I'm not sure if it sold or not, but the next day it was gone from vendor and I haven't seen since.
Good catch, I think I vaguely remember that too now that you mention it. I wonder if it did sell -- I know if it sat there at all I'd probably pull it due to the fees, or maybe he/she changed their mind.

Tomas_Bryce

Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would not touch anything on those vendors even with a 10 feet pole.

Moslar

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I agree Bryce, I wouldnt touch stuff on vendors. About the only thing I trust right now is the auction Nails is holding because I have seen that stuff sitting in a museum for quite some time now.

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i wouldn't even trust anything nails had as someone brought the whole museum for big $$$, wouldn't be surprised if it sold as a result of this new dupe or sold because of it...... and we'll see 100 of every unique item he ever owned for sale in the next year:(

Another game destroyed by $$'s

Pickaxe Pete

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would not touch anything on those vendors even with a 10 feet pole.
I know, I thought it but did not say it. :) My vendor was there though, all legit but yeah. I pulled it out. So there are SOME honest people around.

T

Temperatechaos

I knew this thing was a rare one, and not certain if I would want to sell it with the dupe going on.

I found it in a chest at an IDOC. I just grabbed a bunch of crap and lo and behold, I found it sitting inside. I was afraid while I was on hiatus that the artwork had been reused at some point. Glad it wasn't.

Awesome and scary to think that you can find such a rare and expensive item by just hanging around family members who like to camp IDOCs in the AM.

Thanks for the info guys.