• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Price check for a Fel Keep

S

Sinful_dude

it is located just south of the brit moongate and a few screens east of the hedge maze . Would anyone have an idea what i could get for it now a days ?

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is it blocked in anyway? In a crowded clearing? Any jungle? Spawn? Swamp? Is it on the water? On a mountain?

M

Malador

it is located just south of the brit moongate and a few screens east of the hedge maze . Would anyone have an idea what i could get for it now a days ?
I would bust it up and sell it as a subdivision. You can stick a liquer store on one corner and a BK on the other and make a fortune.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would bust it up and sell it as a subdivision. You can stick a liquer store on one corner and a BK on the other and make a fortune.
he said southside brit, not all of detroit.

Oh wait, that would be a liquor store on every corner.

S

Sinful_dude

Is it blocked in anyway? In a crowded clearing? Any jungle? Spawn? Swamp? Is it on the water? On a mountain?
nope the odd house near but clear to run around.
I got 90 mil off of a Rim Rider a month or 2 back for a keep just on the other side of the maze. Thats why i ask now.

A

angie

Damn piemisser, did sam turn down your marriage proposal or what!!!

P

Piehunter

Damn piemisser, did sam turn down your marriage proposal or what!!!
Unless you just fell off the yam truck, you would realize her posting is like someone trying to lick a self adhesive stamp.

F

FireCrazy

C'mon now Denali, Or Atreyu is it? You know you were crushed, you've been obsessed with us ever since! You wanna talk about guilds falling apart? What happened to that lame ass O*M guild you guys started? Oh it fell apart, thats it. Then you joined XV and numerous other guilds. Give it up man, as much as you would like to see W-R fall apart, it isn't going to happen. Yeah we lost players, but who hasnt? Move on now, but your obsession is duly noted and always a good laugh. :bdh:

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Do you post these ignorant comments for :postcount: ?

I must be missing something, it was a valid question. I don't know the backround, so when it comes to Trammie vs Trammie Guild - I would say I'm ignorant on the subject. Please teach me?

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I must be missing something, it was a valid question. I don't know the backround, so when it comes to Trammie vs Trammie Guild - I would say I'm ignorant on the subject. Please teach me?
firecrazy has a doctorate in this field.

:sword:

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Just once I'd like to see one of these little guys get stabbed.. *sigh*
kinda reminds you of mal vs sieg ehh? at this point i wouldn't mind seeing archer vs. ninja mage lol

S

Sinful_dude

Yes another disgruntled ex-member of W-R! Still sore about being kicked out I see?
LMAO Kicked out cause i started gettin into PVP when just shortly after w-r join the M*A squad and never left the guard zone at the yew gate and made a fool out of every guild in that alliance. NEXT !!!!!