• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Price Check-Clean 70HL/ELE Boks

Unknow

Visitor
Need a price check on these bokutos. The first one is a clean bokuto that has not been imbued or enhanced. 70% hit lightning, 40% damage increase, 70% chaos/30% phys. The second bok also has 70 hit spell/ele dmg, but is fully imbued and enhanced. I have a good collection of fresh boks similar to these. If there is anything in particular that you are looking for, let me know what you need and maybe we can make a deal.

View attachment 120938 View attachment 120939

Cocaine1

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
First blank with 70 chaos/30 ph damage worth about usual bokuto with 70 Hit Lightning and 100% ph damage.

Second are made from bad blank and worth nothing.

Unknow

Visitor
First blank with 70 chaos/30 ph damage worth about usual bokuto with 70 Hit Lightning and 100% ph damage.

Second are made from bad blank and worth nothing.

I see...Can you break it down for me and explain exactly what you see that should have been done differently in the crafting process? Im not sure what specific details you are looking at to define either of these boks as having been made from a bad blank.

Jake of Pac

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
crafting: exceptional bokuto with ash runic saw: powerful named vicious. aiming for 70 lightning 70 poison or cold as those are usually the least refined resists. this will net you about 600-800m. harm and fireball with poison or cold are usually capped around 80-120m (but you have to find someone wanting them, while everyone wants light+poison/cold)

Unknow

Visitor
crafting: exceptional bokuto with ash runic saw: powerful named vicious. aiming for 70 lightning 70 poison or cold as those are usually the least refined resists. this will net you about 600-800m. harm and fireball with poison or cold are usually capped around 80-120m (but you have to find someone wanting them, while everyone wants light+poison/cold)
thats good info, thanks. how about these other 2 boks ive got? they arent quite the 70/70, but not far off.

2021-07-22.png 2021-07-22 (1).png

Last edited:

Jake of Pac

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
both junk unfortunately. any hit spell at 50% can be imbued onto a 100 elemental bok of your choice.

Jake of Pac

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
would suggest, if you craft one of the boks i mentioned, to not imbue it, and allow whoever buys it to imbue what they want