• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Jewelry Price Check and Sellout - UBER JEWELS

soLi

Visitor
Heyho,

i have 9 very interesting Jewelery parts that i like to sell, but i am not sure what they are worth.

Please tell me Prices for them as far as you know.

The Parts are located on Europa, but can be brought to ATL without any extra fee.

If you are highly interested in one of the parts, you can contact me via icq: 115264609.

Thanks a lot!

Cheers

soLi

RINGS BRACES UBER.jpg

soLi

Visitor
well, i guess this is an offer and no Price Check? ;)

In my eyes, 10m is quite low for that piece, but thanks anyways :)

#2 is reserved for 40m

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
Price check = I don't think they are worth anything bc there's a bunch missing EP and the once that have it don't have FCR 3 and u can't get that 2/6 any other way. Which makes a huge difference bc like Mage vs Mage they will always interrupting all your spells. Also they don't have teer 3 or even DCI and sdi for Mage wrestling or healing. Lastly DCI hci for basic dexxer or teer 3 for pro dexxer with ssi 10 and 35% di. I e attached a pro level jewelry piece that is worth something. I hope this helps!!!

Attachments

Last edited:

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Price check = I don't think they are worth anything bc there's a bunch missing EP and the once that have it don't have FCR 3 and u can't get that 2/6 any other way. Which makes a huge difference bc like Mage vs Mage they will always interrupting all your spells. Also they don't have teer 3 or even DCI and sdi for Mage wrestling or healing. Lastly DCI hci for basic dexxer or teer 3 for pro dexxer with ssi 10 and 35% di. I e attached a pro level jewelry piece that is worth something. I hope this helps!!!
Just because a jewel doesn't have EP or all the perfect PVP stats doesn't mean they're worthless. Some of them would be very good for PVM purposes, dependent on the template.

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
I completely agree with you! It's worth what someone is willing to accept and pay. However when I first started I over paid for a lot of jewelry and I wanted to go pro. As I said pro level jewelry with out EP is worthless bc it's not pro level to reach 50% EP. So people that don't know understand if there buying the jewelry for pvp pro level it need to have EP. But even for pvm the fact that all of them are missing key elements for pvm great suits. The ad is a price check and I was trying to inform the seller that he shouldn't expect a major payout for jewelry that is super tough to work with on any suit. Lastly the ad says urber jewelry and it's not! Could easily miss lead someone. Plus they are all antique so it's not recommended for pvm!!! So it's a price check I hope this clears up that it's not urber jewelry.

Last edited:

soLi

Visitor
very interesting i have to say... well what kind of jewel do you use when you are already wearing a 35% ep part?
I do PvP ever since and have to say i dont have 50ep on all of my suite, because this is surely not a must :D i play 35% ep without any problems, if i would mind, i could still grab the ep talisman to max it out.
Many of the Bracelets can be worn with a 50ep ecru if you need to max it out so urgently.
I have now sold #2 and #8 for 40m or more, so i guess the jewels cant be that wrong and surely useable in PvP.

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
Well it's possible but not optimal to reach perfection. So like by using that space of the talsman u can't use a sither and by the time its all said and done u are giving up a ton of stuff to not run 50% EP or run it with other items then the jewelry n not be able to max out DCI sdi extra with those pieces of jewelry if u wanted to run 50% EP. Maybe there is like unreal amazing pieces of gear out there that would make it up but 50 % more str and 50% better heals and 50% better super nova. Cures way better