• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

price check and anyone got .....

• Thread starter imported_kray2s
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_kray2s

Just a quick question ...

I keep going on about them but i really want one .... What is the going rate for a guildstone deed... the deed has a name so i guess it is actually place-able in your own house....????

Also does anyone have a guildstone (that can be placed) on Europa shard for sale? if so could u pls let me know here with an indication as to what the name on it is please:)

thanks in advance

G

On avaerage I find them for 2 to 5 million. Of course depending on the name of the Guild or the tag the price can go up from there.

I

imported_kray2s

The name on thisparticular one is " The Fae Folk" - im guessing they area long time disbanded now - were they big in their day? i dunno they were before my time!

I would love to have a guildstone one day but would like a name more along the lines of defending the world from the scum of the universe - (can u tell i watched men in black last night?) and would also like one that was named after a guild with an evil sounding name!

If anyone has these for sale (preferably on europa as x sharding would use up a huge chunk of my cash at mo) pls let me know

I

imported_feath

I have one. Not for sale, but to answer a couple of your questions. Yes, they can be placed. I paid around 750k for mine, iirc.

I'm also looking to buy more, also on europa. Anything the OP doesn't want, drop me a mesg

I

imported_kray2s

Hello neighbour - Feath -

750k for the guildstone???? wow wish i could find one that cheap been told they worth 2 mill ish give or take

Kaj

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Hello neighbour - Feath -

750k for the guildstone???? wow wish i could find one that cheap been told they worth 2 mill ish give or take

[/ QUOTE ]
I've seen them go for a lot more, but that might just be me

G

Right now there is one on Atlantic for 2 mill with a tag of wtf which I think is pretty cool, and another on Baja for 750k. there are a lot of them out there I have 7 in my house alone. Again it all depends on the tag/guildname/seller and buyer. They are by no means a super rare though, but I do like them for deco purposes.

I

imported_kray2s

aye thats what im after stones for deco .... i like the WTF one but alas i can not afford to xfer the items to Europa shard unless anyone comng this way??? also the one on baja does it have a name on it?

G

I sell them for about 10m, and they sell well at that price.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Hi I have A Guild Deed and Deed to A Guildstone Cult of Valhera. I can place these in my house and redeed if I dont like? Do I just chop with an axe? thanks for your help. enjoy

[/ QUOTE ]

The guild deed can be locked down, but nothing else.

The guildstone can be double clicked and placed in your house and if you wish to remove it you can chop it with an axe.

I

imported_kray2s

so anyhow.... Back to the original question ...

"any one got any guildstones for sale on europa shard pls list the guild names you have got on the stones and how much you would be willing to sell them for"

i can not afford 2 xfer tokens at mo but would happily buy from anyone on another shard who is planning to come to europa in the near future

T

TirNaNog

<blockquote><hr>

The name on thisparticular one is " The Fae Folk" - im guessing they area long time disbanded now - were they big in their day? i dunno they were before my time!

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not sure I'm understanding your posts.. you have this guildstone, but want another with a different name? I'd love to have a Fae Folk guildstone, since my guild is [Fae]. (I already have my own guild's stone though anyway..)

G

<blockquote><hr>

Right now there is one on Atlantic for 2 mill with a tag of wtf which I think is pretty cool, and another on Baja for 750k. there are a lot of them out there I have 7 in my house alone. Again it all depends on the tag/guildname/seller and buyer. They are by no means a super rare though, but I do like them for deco purposes.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually it's priced at 20m. :p You missed a 0 in there!

I

imported_kray2s

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not sure I'm understanding your posts.. you have this guildstone, but want another with a different name? I'd love to have a Fae Folk guildstone, since my guild is [Fae]. (I already have my own guild's stone though anyway..)

[/ QUOTE ]

At time of posting the original message i DID NOT have a guildstone ... i since found one on a vendor in europa for 2 mill
"happy times" however i would like to collect a few more .... im on a limited budget so cant xfer myself .... would love a guildstone that is for a guild that defended the realm and also one for a guild with a name that sounds like pure evil

I hope that clears up my previous posts to avoid any confussion