• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Preview of Kickstarter Video (Take 2)

Citan

Project: Gorgon Developer
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Hey guys, I've incorporated a lot of feedback from the previous video to try to make things snappier, flow better, have better audio quality. At this point I don't have time to do major revisions, but if there's small things that would improve the video, please let me know!

zentr

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Awesome! I think it is much better. You explain much of the same stuff--and I'm sure that's by design, that's what you want to focus on--but now the video sounds better and is consistent throughout. The video is definitely a teaser; the periodic updates will allow you to expand on the key features. Cool. Looking forward to the Kickstarter (today?). *thumbs up*

ErasmusPrime

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I enjoyed the video, looking good. Once it is finished I'll start posting it everywhere and sharing it with my friends.

Vee

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I think this gives a good introduction to the game.
When I tried to watch the video I only got it to work on the tenth try. It appeared that any time playback paused for downloading it would never restart or it never started at all. I don't know if this is the video file, watching from the Stratics forum (it didn't do this for take 1), my internet connection or my computer setup.