• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying Pet Prepatch+Stam bugged Lesser Hiryu.

Peekay

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Looking to buy a prepatch stambugged lesser birdie. PM me details or ICQ. I can pay Baja, Pac or Atl gold. Looking to pick it up on either Baja, Pac, Napa or Atl.

ICQ#114457529

o7

Skootah07

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"Pre-patch" animals don't rly exist anymore. There was a patch that updated all pets. Literally like 3 weeks after I bought a pp cu. 900m down the drain. Now I'll never play a pvp tamer again.

Peekay

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Well what makes prepatch desirable for me is that you can still mount when they're paralyzed.

Sorry to hear about your situation though :(

Blue Fly

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"pre-patch" in terms of higher hp and higher stamina were not nerfed. Pet speed was nerfed though. Over 1k hp greater dragons, over 125 stam Cu's, etc etc still exist.

Peekay

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Correct. And higher stamina pets will still swing faster. They just don't move faster. (And bolas no longer work)

Blue Fly

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I believe stamina makes a difference in 30's. So I guess stamina would have to be at 150 to make a difference over 125.

Peekay

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Still looking, also does anyone have any info on wrestling for these birds?

COJO

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Didnt they fixed the mount while paralized on lesser hiryus? I have a lesser hiryu on europa

Peekay

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
I'm unsure. I have greaters that can be mounted while paralyzed though, so if they did then the fix would only be towards lessers.

Gedgerez Tesherd

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Still looking, also does anyone have any info on wrestling for these birds?
Peekay, Aug 23, 2014
I have some old info about my former PP'd greater hiryu.

Farmed for a greater hiryu when Tokuno first opened with near best stats as well as 120 wrestle pre tame. Anyhow it was not until after 2009 stygian expansion that I decided to max all of the skills. During the training it ended up dying & noticed the wrestle .1 wouldn't regain after 10+ hrs sparring on a shadow ele. Friend told me if you took it down to 100 points from res killing, then released & re-tamed, it should then start to regain to cap again. NOPE, the wrestle still remained at 100 points, & wouldn't increase, SIGH. Now, having been 4 years later, I'm not sure whether or not PP'd hiryus can now regain their melee skills after resing one with above 100 points. If you do happen to obtain a PP'd one, just to be safe try to be extra careful about the pet dying until you find out.

Peekay

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
I have some old info about my former PP'd greater hiryu.

Farmed for a greater hiryu when Tokuno first opened with near best stats as well as 120 wrestle pre tame. Anyhow it was not until after 2009 stygian expansion that I decided to max all of the skills. During the training it ended up dying & noticed the wrestle .1 wouldn't regain after 10+ hrs sparring on a shadow ele. Friend told me if you took it down to 100 points from res killing, then released & re-tamed, it should then start to regain to cap again. NOPE, the wrestle still remained at 100 points, & wouldn't increase, SIGH. Now, having been 4 years later, I'm not sure whether or not PP'd hiryus can now regain their melee skills after resing one with above 100 points. If you do happen to obtain a PP'd one, just to be safe try to be extra careful about the pet dying until you find out.
Thank you for this info :>

Yeah, I have a couple PP lessers around and maybe 1-2 greaters. Greaters I can mount while paralyzed and lessers are 105+ Wrestle. However I haven't had much issue retraining their wrestling. A couple have died during training and in pvp and I was able to re-train pretty fast.

It's a shame to hear about your greater though, I had one similar to it. 1-2 % off of max cold, poison and energy (max fire/phys) with overcapped Hp and stam that I could mount while paralyze and (at the time, before hotfix) hold a bola while mounted on it. It was deleted though by the GM Rakban (a long with nearly 20 of my prepatched lessers) simply because (this was the reason he gave me) "These pets provide an unfair advantage and are believed to be illegal". =/