• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Pet PrePatch Capped 825str Dragon slot 3 , trainable / Tangle Color Hiryu Slot 3

Darko

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Slot 3 prepatch.jpg Slot 3 prepatch1.jpg

Tangle .2jpg.jpg

All pet are on Atlantic

Taking offers , Thanks .

Last edited:

Lex Darion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Dragon has had it's training button clicked.
It wont be able to train 4->5 yet. + a little risky that when and if they do fix these dragons a training started dragon might get bugged. So Im going to say 45m on this one.

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Dragon has had it's training button clicked.
It wont be able to train 4->5 yet. + a little risky that when and if they do fix these dragons a training started dragon might get bugged. So Im going to say 45m on this one.

Anything with these dragons is a risk. Legacy dragons have been messed up with training since the original training patch and they still had not gotten it right before they disabled training on them, unfortunately. And we still dont know if they will ever re-enable training on them. I speak as someone who has trained and tested these creatures for the past year. You are correct though presently it will not be able to be trained past 3>4. Once you finish training 3>4 the training button should disappear.

So it is a buyer beware, however I would still offer 55m

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I wanted to further say, while a risk (and one i'm more than willing to take) this is a capped Str dragon.

65m

Last edited:

Darko

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Turn this dragon into auction :

This auction will end If there are no other bids for 24 hours

Minimum bid increment : 5m

Last edited:

Neton

Journeyman
it has been 24 hours since the last valid bid. the latest bid of 81m was invalid due to lower then required min. bid increment. pls icq me @ 2194096 to arrange delivery

Darko

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
it has been 24 hours since the last valid bid. the latest bid of 81m was invalid due to lower then required min. bid increment. pls icq me @ 2194096 to arrange delivery
Sorry I set the rule after I saw him bid 81m , so the 81m still counts, if u want it plz bid more than it .

Darko

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Fine , the auctions continues ,
currently high is 81m from @Lex Darion
Coz I set a 5m rule after I saw he bid it

If you don’t want to follow the words , that your lost , he’s gonna take the dragon .

Neton

Journeyman
Now that u change the game unfairly, I don't want it, even u give away for free. Ur loss on a bid war.

Last edited: