• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Preliminary Auction: Artifacts + Legendaries

mint

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Thank you Old Vet,
Rows 1-5, and items 1-5 or 1-6 in each row. (Left to Right). :thumbsup:

mint

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Any orders that equate to over 250 mil, subtract 50 mil as a discount to cover your transfer token.
Otherwise, any bid or offers are even trades.
Only Atlantic or Baja gold accepted as payment. :)

Loriel

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Some of these are very nice items, I only hesitate to bid because of transportation to Europa.

I do have a quick question also about the items with a material label such as "verite..." or "horned...", are these items generated with these tags or is this a result of enhancement ?

If they are generated like this what area generates such items ? When I have items enhanced they usually turn the colour of the enhancement material but don't take on a tag like these have.

Thanks

Legendary Rick

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Actually the items do take the tag of what they have been enhanced with, and that is why they have those names. You definitely cannot craft such items.

Loriel

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Actually the items do take the tag of what they have been enhanced with, and that is why they have those names. You definitely cannot craft such items.
Yes I think you are correct in that items that hold just the basic descriptor such as Ringmail Tunic or Metal Shield when enhanced do take on the tag, however if they have a magical properties name such as arcane/of haste etc then they retain it after enhancement.

mint

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Yes, they are both correct. Enhanced is to shift the resistances, otherwise the items without Of Wizardry, Of Haste, etc. are typically referred to as no name legendaries, having the mod combinations as a random drop. :)

mint

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Some of these are very nice items, I only hesitate to bid because of transportation to Europa.

I do have a quick question also about the items with a material label such as "verite..." or "horned...", are these items generated with these tags or is this a result of enhancement ?

If they are generated like this what area generates such items ? When I have items enhanced they usually turn the colour of the enhancement material but don't take on a tag like these have.

Thanks
You do mention "some of these items", so if you plan to buy several, we can work out a discount. I hope this helps! :)

mint

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
**Auction Update**

Row 1
#1 70 Mil, I Love Girls
#2 20 Mil, I Love Girls
#5 20 Mil, I Love Girls
#6 20 Mil, Finley Grant
Row 2
#2 60 Mil, I Love Girls
#3 10 Mil, Finley Grant

Anyone interested in buying the Artifacts without photos?
Bulk-Buying is preferred, with discount. All of it for xyz price, all offers considered within reason of value estimates on Atlantic marketplace.
Thanks!

mint

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
If anyone would like to make Atlantic-Only bids, feel free. If I get enough of them, even for small amounts, I'll transfer everything in bulk.

Crazy White Boy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If anyone would like to make Atlantic-Only bids, feel free. If I get enough of them, even for small amounts, I'll transfer everything in bulk.
I don't understand. You have already received offers for over 100m, on the first couple items. Upwards to 300m totals, maybe more, I stopped reading.
Anyone or their dog will sell you a transfer token for 60 or less.
Just transfer it, make your money, feed your kids. etc.

I guarantee if you change the title to items on Atlantic, you will get more offers.
People don't wanna be bothered with cross server items.
However you will make your trip there and back just by selling a couple of your items, and more will sell while they are on atl.

DJ Diddles

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Yeah, I was also holding off on bidding until he clarified what would be going to ATL. When that happens I'll gladly bid.

mint

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I don't understand. You have already received offers for over 100m, on the first couple items. Upwards to 300m totals, maybe more, I stopped reading.
Anyone or their dog will sell you a transfer token for 60 or less.
Just transfer it, make your money, feed your kids. etc.

I guarantee if you change the title to items on Atlantic, you will get more offers.
People don't wanna be bothered with cross server items.
However you will make your trip there and back just by selling a couple of your items, and more will sell while they are on atl.

This is a preliminary auction to get a feel for what is to come. Not an official auction.
The official auction starts later today (7/6/2015), it'll be 24 hour with buyout pricing.

Maybe now you will understand, and continue reading, and realize I'm not trying to feed my kids.
I do not need your guarantees of title change to equate to additional offers.
People will bother with what they please, and I've sold plenty cross server.

I'm not exactly sure why you posted here. lol

mint

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Yeah, I was also holding off on bidding until he clarified what would be going to ATL. When that happens I'll gladly bid.
Yes sir, later today DJ Diddles.
I'll be moving it all to Atlantic with the official auction and buyout pricing.
Thanks! :)

Crazy White Boy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is a preliminary auction to get a feel for what is to come. Not an official auction.
The official auction starts later today (7/6/2015), it'll be 24 hour with buyout pricing.

Maybe now you will understand, and continue reading, and realize I'm not trying to feed my kids.
I do not need your guarantees of title change to equate to additional offers.
People will bother with what they please, and I've sold plenty cross server.

I'm not exactly sure why you posted here. lol
So uhhh.. Just transfer your stuff, and feed your kids..

mint

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Auction Closed. Moving to New Thread.
Bids transferred, thank you all!