• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Predator Hell Cats

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Shrug*

I thought there was a thread on this but I could not find it, if it ever existed.

Does the Predator Hell Cat spawn in different colors?

I looked them up on the Hunters Guide and it suggested there was a Bright Red for a Leader and Pink.

It offered no additional information about the Pink one and did not indicate if a Leader had a different name.

Hinotori

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is no leader hellcat that i've actually ever seen. All of them have same stat and resist range. The bright red and bright pink ones do spawn still, just the chance for them isn't super high. Go to the dojo and kill them in one of the rooms until you get a color to spawn if you're looking for them. I spent about an hour and a half getting five of them for a friend of mine to use as a pack a couple months ago. The dog killed several before I could get the stop off, too. So they aren't really rare.

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks, in the Enhanced Client the Pink one showed as Pink. And a pinkish red in the 2D client.

I will just let it go on my island if it is not a rare thing.