• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pre-Tame stats to look for, Cu and GD

C

Coragin

In what order do you look at stats for your Cu's and Greaters?

Lets start with Greater's

Mine is currently fully trained with over 120 wrestle like 950 hps, takes on swoop, balrons, ect with just 1 or 2 aids. I havent used my cu in some time, so I cant use him as a basis.

So, what stats do you look for first? And how exactly do they base how far down the stats drop and how far back up they can go?

How much do hps drop?
How much do skills drop/how high can they be retrained?
Resists dont drop, so whats some good resists?

Anyoen wanna give some examples of good resists to look for?

What is a good starting hps to look for (pre-tame)?

Im about to go on a taming spree with these.

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Great post. Not that i am ready to start taming the biggys yet, but once i do, I would love to know what to look for. The great thing about having my tamer in factions here on Siege...I have the ability to use monster ignore. I can stealth around loring for the best GD, then pop out of stealth and tame it up without worrying about the bad guys or having to use honor...la

DarkWolf

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Check out the Pet Power Calculator sticky at top. Fill in the stats and skills. After you submit, the pet will be ranked 1 to 5. At the bottom of the ranking it will show what to look for in the pet you selected. :thumbsup:

I just tamed to bake kitsunes tonight and put their number into the calculator. One was ranked 3.1 and the other 3.7! :D