• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Pre Rares Festival Rubble Auction Packages

D

DVI

Auction will run from today [Sunday Jan. 9th] until [Sunday Jan 16th] at 5pm EST.

All bids recieved via any means other than posting will have the bidders name made public.

All bids recieved 10 minutes prior to the auction end time will extend the auction time for 5 minutes for that package only.

Any bids recieved for multiple packages must show a breakdown of the individual values for each package.

As the auction progresses more packages may be added, or items not shown may be added to individual packages.

Due to the number of items in some packages the picture may not show the total count of an item. For questions or clarification on numbers please contact me via pm or icq.

Good luck!

[1]

[2]

[3]

[4] Current Offer : Deneya - 20m

[5]

[6]

[7]

[8]

[9]

[10]

[11]

[12]

[13] Current Offer : Uninstall - 12m

[14]

[15]

[16]

[17]

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If they're on legends or atl, I will be willing to make some offers.

D

DVI

Theyre currently on chesapeake. I may chose to move them to atlantic, but with the festival occuring in roughly 3 weeks they are currently staying there for the time being.

uninstall

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if they r still on chessy,I would like to trade them on chessy
***no bidding if on atl***

I bid 12mil for #13

icq#251872970

D

DVI

if they r still on chessy,I would like to trade them on chessy
***no bidding if on atl***

I bid 12mil for #13

icq#251872970
They are still on Chessy, and I've decided to keep them there through the rares festival if not sold by the end of the auction.

BigEv

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
7-2m
9-2m
15-4m
if u still need to sell them i would offer the above. thx