• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Pre Rares Fest/Rares Fest Schedule of Events

Kahlan

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Events should be posted daily!

Monday 11/18/2013 - 7pm pst/10pm est there will be an RP Alliance hosted summoning game, the moongate should be in place to the rares fest location and runebooks will be provided to key locations as well. Prizes to be announced, please see Clextor to register for the event.

Kahlan

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tuesday 11/19/2013 - 7pm pst/10pm est there will be an RP Alliance hosted white net toss in Bucs Den. Capricorn and Clextor will be leading this event. There will be some danger, not for the faint of heart!

Kahlan

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wednesday 11/20/2013 - 7pm pst/10pm est there will be a RP Alliance Tour of Homes proudly showcasing some of the best and most interesting homes of Pacific. We will look to Sable, the alliance leader to join us on this fun filled journey. Perhaps hidden prizes will be found?

Kahlan

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thursday 11/21/2013 8pm pst/11pm est thee will be an RP Alliance Orienteering Challenge hosted by Capricorn guild leader of SAGE. HUGE 75mil first place prize, 50mil second place, and third place 25mil gold prizes will be given out.

Kahlan

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Monday Night Summoning Game Results

3rd Place - Aftershock - Ethreal Llama
2nd Place - ??? - Deed to a Cannon
1st Place - ??? - 25million gold

*waiting for names

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Thanks Kahlan, 'twas fun :)

Kahlan

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tuesday Night Net Toss

Elo
Sylvina Valeria
Lace Falconsbane
Tyvexx
Brian DeSpell
Stephen Strange
Avery
Anti-Virus

Each participant won 5 million gold and the chance to win 25 additional million if the big guy was summoned on their net. Unfortunately none were spawned so we will add 25million to tomorrows event.

Last edited:

Kahlan

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wednesday Night Tour Of Homes

Lucky Roll Winner

Ayla won 10million in gold and there was a mystery person who dropped of 25million in gold checks for us along the way!

Last edited:

Adeka

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Where are the vendors and festivities being held on Pac? I have made a character on the shard to come and check it out!

Kahlan

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is a reddish orange moongate located near the normal moongate in Luna! Step through and come see a winter wonderland :)

Kahlan

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Friday 11/22/2013 - 8pam pst/11pm est - official Rares Fest Opening Ceremony!!
Souvenirs will be given out on a first come first served basis, so get there early!
Mini trivia, participants must register here in this thread to be eligible to compete.

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Please consider me registered! :D Brian DeSpell

slippjeem

Looking for a whispering rose for Little
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Please consider me registered !

Rathgar

Meadhbh

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Souvenirs will be given out on a first come first served basis, so get there early!
Mini trivia, participants must register here in this thread to be eligible to compete.
-----------
Register Me Please :)

GET IN MY BELLY

Kahlan

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok folks I have been copying books all day! So we should be ready to go with the Orienteering Challenge, mini trivia, and of course the opening ceremonies.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I am auto-registered for EVERYTHING. Oh and What does Orienteering mean? I don't do words with more than 4 letters.

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
what are the exact dates of the rares festival and who all are hosting it so that i can update my previous rares fest thread ?

Kahlan

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The actual festival is 11/22 - 11/24. Funtony, Nails, and myself are hosting it. The RP Alliance has been hosting pre rares fest events all week.

4gregu

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Register me please! (Cypher on Pac)

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Yeah reg me too, terminus on pac cheers!

Kahlan

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Opening ceremonies went really well! I think... hehe ad the game was fantastic fun! Our winners were:

Eve L Antagonist 1st place 75million winner
Tinkerbell 2nd place 50million gold winner
Bunny 3rd place 25millio gold winner

Kahlan

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok mini trivia went well and was loads of fun. Of the ten register participants we had 5 play. Round one we ended up with a 3 way tie, so there was a trivia off! Eve, Jenny, and Get In... and it may come as no surprise to the pacific players, Eve won! Thanks to everyone for coming and playing!

Kahlan

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Join me this evening for random item give away time! We have had some really nice items donated and I will have some sort of surprise contest for giving them away. Thanks to those who donated items. Ya'll be sure to contact bryelle for the backpack art contest!

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok mini trivia went well and was loads of fun. Of the ten register participants we had 5 play. Round one we ended up with a 3 way tie, so there was a trivia off! Eve, Jenny, and Get In... and it may come as no surprise to the pacific players, Eve won! Thanks to everyone for coming and playing!
Would you share the trivia questions here? I'd love to learn something new!

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The actual festival is 11/22 - 11/24. Funtony, Nails, and myself are hosting it. The RP Alliance has been hosting pre rares fest events all week.

alright cool, what is funtonys in game or stratics name, and what is your in game name

Kahlan

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cortez
Kahlan

And please mention all the work the RP Alliance put into the event as well please.

Kahlan

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1. What was the release date of UO?

2. Name the original producer of UO?

3. What is the original facet of UO?

4. How many months must your account be to claim a ethereal boura?

5. What does this word of power mean? Ort

6. The sign posted near the Spirit Shrine reads what?

7. What is the name of the zoo found in Moonglow?