• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PRE-PURCHASE THE GAME NOW!

DeadBob

Ancient Alien
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Be the first to own the latest chapter in the award-winning Elder Scrolls series.
http://elderscrollsonline.com/en/agegate

Return to Tamriel in The Elder Scrolls Online, the latest chapter of the award-winning series, and bring the legendary experience online for the first time. Explore the vast world with friends or embark upon an epic adventure alone — the choices you will make will shape your destiny.

THE ELDER SCROLLS. ONLINE! — Adventure in Tamriel with your friends and guild mates for the first time ever.
PLAY THE WAY YOU LIKE — Develop your own style with deep character customization and abilities.
MASSIVE PVP BATTLES — Fight for your alliance against enemy armies of hundreds across the battlefields of Cyrodiil.
SAVE TAMRIEL — Unravel the schemes of Molag Bal and protect the world from the dark forces of Oblivion.

Order the Digital Imperial Edition today and be the first to play with five days of early game access and receive an exclusive collection of digital content.
IMPERIAL WHITE HORSE
Summon this Imperial mount and journey through Tamriel with increased speed.
MUDCRAB VANITY PET
Explore Tamriel with this vanity pet scuttling along by your side.
RINGS OF MARA
Complete the Ritual of Mara with a friend and receive an experience bonus when you play together.

DIGITAL PRE-PURCHASE BONUSES + EXPLORER'S PACK:
5 DAYS EARLY GAME ACCESS (PC/MAC ONLY)
PLAY ANY RACE IN ANY ALLIANCE
SCUTTLER VANITY PET
BONUS TREASURE MAPS

yars

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Purchased the imperial,molag bal will look nice in front of my blackthorn figure from years ago,changing of the guard so too speak

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2