• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Pre-patch

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Enyo123

Old Pre-patch

Bracelet Of Binding -1 Charges

PAYING EXTREMLY WELL

S

StifledArgument

I think it has something to do with being tied up, I thought it was formerly known as the S&M bracelet...maybe that's why he wants it pre-patch...oo la la. JK!

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You bind 2 bracelets of binding to eachother and charge them both up with translocation powder. Then two different people put them on and they can use the bracelets charges to recall to eachother as they bracelets recall the person to the other bracelet it is bound to.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sorry can someone enlighten me...bracelets of binding are throwaway junk

what gives here...

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
You bind 2 bracelets of binding to eachother and charge them both up with translocation powder. Then two different people put them on and they can use the bracelets charges to recall to eachother as they bracelets recall the person to the other bracelet it is bound to.
We know this. We want to know what is special about the prepatch "-1" version.

FionanPac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its just a rare item in the game since -1 bracelets cant be found anymore. So like anything that's rare people collect. I know I try to get one of everything that can't be made anymore.

Nystul

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its just a rare item in the game since -1 bracelets cant be found anymore. So like anything that's rare people collect. I know I try to get one of everything that can't be made anymore.
It would make sense if he was a rares collector. But... He's not.

SevenFaith

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If he did get one of these... He could become a rare collector EXTREMELY fast. If you get what I mean... :)

S

Scratch

they are used for duping ban the op for even coming here with this trash

Status
Not open for further replies.