• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Pre Patch Nightmare

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The discussion of pricing on prepatch pets is very much active among tamers across shards. In particular, PP Nightmares have been sought out. I looked for a value on the Tamers forum, but reviews were mixed. I'd like some input from the wider community in general on the following Nightmare.

This is a pre-patch Nightmare. Under the "old" system, prior to the pet revamp, she rated a 4.9 out of 5. The mare is a total of 4 points from perfect. She is 313/315 HP, 524/525 Str, and perfect in all resists except Energy, where she is 29/30. UO has always been a game that prized rarity, even in pixels. So what do folks value this very unique Nightmare at. I would bet (not being cocky) that she is the finest, untrained 2-slot mare in UO. Very curious to see what folks think. Thank you. Soar1.png Soar2.png Soar3.png Soar4.png

whitesmith

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
whether you sell or not... i'd do something with it before the new patches go live.
as per my understanding, when you train it, it may jump more than one slot making it useless....
good luck
pre patches had been going for 50-75, then being resold for 125 to 150...