• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Pet Pre-patch 'Legacy' 2 slot Nightmare [Europa)

Professor X

Visitor
Dear all,

I am a newly returned player who needs to set himself up with some gold to get back into the game.

Luckily, I found in my stable one of my long time companions who might be worth something.

I give you Binky, a feisty thoroughbred pre-patch 2 slot mare.

Binky profile.JPG

As you can see, I have begun the training process but not yet reached the stage where I can alter his stats.

Binky 5.JPG

So he really is a blank canvas with already quite high skills and stats. He checks in at 60% on the pet intensity calculator.

Binky 1.JPG

Binky 2.JPG

Binky 3.JPG

Binky 4.JPG

I welcome the opportunity to discuss his worth and am open to offers. Please keep in mind I am selling to get myself back into the game, so hopefully be able to purchase some armour, power scrolls etc.

You can reach me on:

Discord: #2141

Great to be back in game and I look forward to a potential trade.