• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pre-patch GD Advice

Arcades

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just wanted an opinion on my old beast. She was a 95% on the old Pet Calc pre-Pub 97. Havent really played since then anyways but reading a lot about the new taming stuff. Definitely wont be touching her before I find some new tames to play with first. She';s already a 5 slot (lol imagine if she was 4?)

So I put all the numbers into the new Pet Calc and I included a screen grab. Intensity is kinda low and stats are all messed up because I cursed tamed her. She ended up with an even 1000HP after tame. (Had one with more but ****ty resists I sold to a good PvP friend a long time ago).

Is she still worth keeping and if so, what should I do once I've played around with all the new taming changes? Thanks much.

Attachments

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What shard? You probably have more stable slots now. Keep them and learn about the Pet Revamp.

Then go tame a pet type that you like and learn how training works. Click on the Sticky Links above.

Arcades

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This GD is on LS. But I have chars all over now and tons of shard tokens ;)

I just dont know if this GD with all his over capped attributes is even worth it now because less points to customize with. I've read most articles through, just need to play but wanted to know what my most prized pet is worth, if anything now.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This GD is on LS. But I have chars all over now and tons of shard tokens ;)

I just dont know if this GD with all his over capped attributes is even worth it now because less points to customize with. I've read most articles through, just need to play but wanted to know what my most prized pet is worth, if anything now.
Look for Allen at the LS stables or call in chat when you are there.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Just wanted an opinion on my old beast. She was a 95% on the old Pet Calc pre-Pub 97. Havent really played since then anyways but reading a lot about the new taming stuff. Definitely wont be touching her before I find some new tames to play with first. She';s already a 5 slot (lol imagine if she was 4?)

So I put all the numbers into the new Pet Calc and I included a screen grab. Intensity is kinda low and stats are all messed up because I cursed tamed her. She ended up with an even 1000HP after tame. (Had one with more but ****ty resists I sold to a good PvP friend a long time ago).

Is she still worth keeping and if so, what should I do once I've played around with all the new taming changes? Thanks much.
This is a good one to put mildly. I would keep at use.