• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Pre Patch Cu Sidhe

Lady Arwen

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Selling pre patch cu sidhe, with 646 hp and over 700 when blessed!! It is not trained at the moment, but I am currently working on training it up ..it is normal colored. Please PM or ICQ me at 481-376-899.

Edit: Will also trade for a crimmy and a small amount of gold.

Remo_Williams

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I havent played in quite awhile. What have they done to the pets? Does anyone have a link to this update? Thanks and sorry for the intrusion..

Lady Arwen

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For the cu sidhes they just reduced the hp I think. If you wanna see stats and stuff of the pets nowadays just check in the stratics hunters guide. They're usually pretty up to date. :)

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They have between 13 and 20 more stamina than dex and up to 50 more hp vyal....

Remo_Williams

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If i remember right, I had a few tamed for colors and I had one for stats. When im able to log back in, hopefully the stat one is worth keeping. Im anxious to get me a greater dragon and see how good they are.
One of my only issues was how underpowered the old dragons were in relation to the newer pets , so im glad to see them get a decent buff. How much better are they anyway?

Remo_Williams

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Finally logged in tonight to find everything I owned being less than i remembered. My pets are now underpowered. Ill need a new dragon for sure. That should be an interesting feat. Im hoping if I can get one and bond it, that in the meantime i can use my old WW or dragon for some light fun.
I have to get a house too as it seems everything in my characters banks are full and so are my backpacks..

V

Vyal

Sorry if I was wrong Arwen... I just always thought pre patch dogs had crazy dex if you ever get a chance ask pug to show you his blue pre patch dog and you'll see what im talking about.

Remo if you have dogs that old there is a good chance it could be pre patch. Way I can tell is if you attack it and run away from it on foot and it starts pretty much teleporting ontop of you and you can't outrun it, it's a pre patch.

Remo_Williams

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah its pre patch for sure. I havent played in a few years. I cleaned my stables out lastnite just to see what all I had. It will almost be sad to dump some of these pets that have been with me so long. Looked at my dog again just now and hes 84/84 on dex and stam, also 536 Hit points. I think I got him because of his color and decent stats back in the day. Im playing 2d now and I played the old 3d version before. Its not going to be a big adjustment after being away for a few years.

V

Vyal

I would sell it on like the main forum they are worth way more then 20 mill

Remo_Williams

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow i didnt realize. With the way prices are now, i may need to look at selling him then. Wish I had kept all the other ones of various colors that I had.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't listen to these people. The stats on your cu are bad. Max hp on a normal cu is 600. your stamina and dex match so it's not a prepatch hp/stam cu. If you want to test if it's a speed demon cu. I can help you do that.

Remo_Williams

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok cool. Yeah i think i got him at the time for the color. Hes higher than alot out here now but hes not a great pre patch one for sure. Ive been running around all day checkin stuff out trying to get my feet back on the ground. Thanks for the tip. Im glad i didnt make a fool of myself asking a pile of money for him..

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
it's not a prepatch cu at all. It's just a normal cu-sidhe, a bad one at that. Pre-patch cu-sidhes have over 600 hp and their stamina is higher than their dex. Yours is neither. Another prepatch type is the speed demon cu-sidhes that run faster than an unmounted player.

Remo_Williams

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thats good to know. That patch may have come out way before I thought then. Thanks for the heads up.