• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pre-Patch Cu Sidhe

M

mrrippletip

can anyone tell me the pre-patch stats of Cu Sidhes?

please and ty!

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aren't they in the Hunters DataBase?

Or in short, it may only be me, but I am not clear what your getting at.

If you suspect they may have been changed by the current patch, then it is a simple matter to look at them in the Hunters Guide here on Stratics.

I will include the link as you may not know your way around stratics.

The Cu Sidhe

G

Gurb

From what I've read, the differences between Pre/Post Patch Dogs are their speeds.

Post-Patch you can easily outrun a Cu Sidhe. The Pre-Patch ones are MUCH faster and are very hard to outrun.

VERY useful for PvP.

Hinotori

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a cu sidhe from the first week they came out, it doesn't seem move any faster than the one I tamed two weeks ago. I'll try it out later when I'm not so lagged. NOT that it is for sale. It has sentimental value.

M

mrrippletip

I have a cu sidhe from the first week they came out, it doesn't seem move any faster than the one I tamed two weeks ago. I'll try it out later when I'm not so lagged. NOT that it is for sale. It has sentimental value.

question:

is it fully trained? what's it's DEX?

Hinotori

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's fully trained with 125 dex. The one I got recently is at 125 dex and almost done on it's healing, too.

I did run them both, tonight. The old one might be a bit faster than the new one. I really have to get someone with a new dog run with me.