• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Pre-Nights In NuJel'm Crafting Event 2/29

• Thread starter Paytience Fawn
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
P

Paytience Fawn

PRE- Nights in Nujel'm~ Crafting Event

It's tradition for kingdoms to support the Knight of their realm in a Joust.. and it is tradition for ladies to give Favor to the Knight of their hearts. Calling our crafters!!!!! On March 2nd Your Favorite knights will take the field to joust for the Honor of their kingdoms. Two days before hand.. all crafters are invited to create GM Armor for the Knights who will be participating. Dress them in your Kingdoms colors, In Your Kingdoms unique style. The only requirement is that the armor be GM made. No Imbued items will be allowed on the field.

The Place: New Haven Town Square.
The Event: Pre-Nights In Nujel'm Crafting
Time: 7PST/10EST
Who is invited: All GM and Above Tailors, Blacksmiths and Competitors

*If you have additional questions feel free to send me a message*

Lavits

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So I see no Imbuing. what about reforging and runics all together?

P

Paytience Fawn

So I see no Imbuing. what about reforging and runics all together?
Runics and reforging will not be allowed either. The highest level metal useable will be shadow as well. The idea is to level the playing field. The creativity will have to be in the colors and in the different types of helms/shields used.

P

Paytience Fawn

Slight change in Plans... This will be tomorrow night.. Thurs. 3/1 at 6:30PST/9:30EST. This should allow for plenty of time for us all to still make Class with the Healer. If you need anything in the meantime.. Simply call out in chat..