• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PRAH Auction Report for 9/13

P

PRAH

PRAH held auction last night. The major problems we encountered were beyond our control. Seems that Hurricane IKE was making trouble for our guys in TX. But with a little shuffling around of folks and the patience of our wonderful, bidders the auction went off with out to much trouble.

Just thought we would pass on a few notes to you all.

Here are some stats:

Total of items entered: 40 lots
Mystery Chest donated by ELV: sold for 16.5m
Lots not sold: 12
Total of Sale including mystery chest: 122,006,000

Thank you all for making this an awesome auction. The next auction will be held on September 27th at 7pm Eastern time.

Drop offs/Check pickups will be on Monday and Tuesday 7-9pm Eastern. Drop offs and check pick ups will be only on Monday and Tuesday between 7-9pm Eastern and given to either Sybil or Morgana. Please do not ask any other member to take your items outside of the auction house or ask to pick up your checks. If you are unable to pick up your things then contact us and we will make some other arrangement. We wish to keep your items and checks safe.

7pm eastern Note the new Starting time please.

N

NewThunder

I thought being short staffed you all did extremely well! I wonder how many folks forgot about the new start time or were unable to log on due to RL events, the crowd seemed a bit smaller then normal.

D

Danse

Luv you folks......*GROUP HUG!* Errr...when you all get time come get that hug....Its'gonna be a doosy:love:

As some of you many be reading between the lines...I have a FEW newbie Questions.....and...well...

HER GOES nuttin honey!

I have no idea of the worth of goods I may want to sell at auction, or if the good would be exceptable.

Here is a short List: After 9 full growing days...plants, diffenent types.
Lumber, of various types (will aim for at least 500 to 2k of each type) The starting price of each type wil depend on local pricing just befoore Auction.
Ingots...also depends of amounts gathered'
Cloth...on deeds *this can be dyed to suit the buyer*
Other questions about other items may appear here as i need to find out what i can sneak in to the auction house.

I have a untrained male,who will need lots of encouragement and a tight rein, IF he ever really decides to enter our realms...he would make good target practice....:)