• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PP Mare question

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So I have a PP mare that I forgot I even had on an older account that's EJ. What am I looking at to know what the value on this is?

Its a 2 slot at the moment. Im huge on using my tamer, so im trying to gauge if i should train it up for myself, or find someone who may appreciate it more..

SwordofExcalibur

One of the last Rangers of Skara Brae
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Depending on the stats and the server, I've bought and sold them between 45-85mil.

uo.cah for some of the world's most excellent taming info to date: Home | uo-cah.com

When I was on LS, they went about 30-45. People are very nice in chat on LS, so just ask in chat what the current rates are today. I moved to ATL and they were bewteen 60-80.

The last one I sold a year ago went for 85 on ATL, had near to high stats, and the guy was desperate. lol