• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] PP mare and Bane Dragon

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Taking offers on the following pets. The mare is on Atlantic, the Bane is on Lake Superior. Gold on GL or Atlantic. See photos for stats on both. Thank you.

Mare:

Atmare1.png
Atmare2.png
atmare3.png
atmare4.png

Bane Dragon:
LSbane1.png
LSbane2.png
LSbane3.png
LSbane4.png
LSbane5.png
LSbane6.png

Devil Hanzo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
well if thats the case, im not going to be upbid by a known person that doesnt collect.
so i will go back to my original bid of 110 or straight buy at 130

Toranaga

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I dont think that is fair. I have not been able to get online to close the deal. I had contacted the owner and will still buy the cu. I have bought many things from people on this site with no troubles or complaints. If you don't want to take my offer then fine but I didn't say I would buy the cu and not do it. I just have been delayed and would still buy it.

Toranaga

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
By the way Keith of Sonoma are you bidding on this Bane?. Did you post the things I did buy on this site or the transactions from those who were satisfied or just the one time I had trouble with? I would go 160 million for it and pick it up today but you can thank Mr. Perfect from Sonoma now so I withdraw my offer

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
By the way Keith of Sonoma are you bidding on this Bane?. Did you post the things I did buy on this site or the transactions from those who were satisfied or just the one time I had trouble with? I would go 160 million for it and pick it up today but you can thank Mr. Perfect from Sonoma now so I withdraw my offer
I did consider it, yes, and am currently high bid on the mare.

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Everyone is allowed to make offers. Please refrain from negative comments. If someone offers an acceptable price and fails to follow through, I will comment here. Thank you all.

Aibal

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Keith, I'm taking offers until 6 pm eastern on Sunday the 24th. At that time I'll determine if they sell. The mare is in play and you are high bidder. At 110M, the bane is not. Thanks.

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Devil Hanze has bid 110M on the bane, or offered a straight buy at 130M. So I guess 110M lol.

Devil Hanzo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
ill tell you what, i have to head out of town til tuesday and will be leaving in a couple hours. dont want to be one of those guys that bids and cant deliver or make the seller wait. ill toss in a high bid of 145m. you can either wait to see if anyone bids up to or past that. or accept the price on the bane and i can take delivery immediately.

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am taking offers on both until 6 pm eastern today (Sunday) as that was what I stated in the thread. If you wish to leave the 160M bid, and it is the high bid at 6 eastern, I will sell you the bane then. Thank you.

Toranaga

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Thank you I apologize for not reading your full post and will still put up the offer now of 150 million. Will go higher if necessary. BTW I have contacted the seller of that cu and hopefully will make the trade today.

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just people moaning in chats that they cannot train their PP pets once they patched up.
Some can some cannot......as with everything Broadsword does, it's only half in the Live shards so no telling how screwed up your pet will become.

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You got an answer in the other thread Slayvite. They trained fine. Take your thoughts elsewhere.

Lex Darion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Banes, nightmares, WW are fine on TC and Baja etc.

Only PP dragons have issues due to overcapped str.
Keep your PP dragons stabled for now.

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Offers have ended and accepted. Keith of Sonoma gets the mare at 40M and Toranaga gets the bane drag at 160M. I will be PM'ing the winners for pickup. Thank you all.

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks Toranaga. Both pets have been delivered and paid. Thanks to all bidders and good luck with the pets to the buyers.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
You got an answer in the other thread Slayvite. They trained fine. Take your thoughts elsewhere.
I agree : I tried training bane on TC! that has Pub 100 NOW, and it did just fine, and so did my PP mare and PP WW. So all is ok. These are GOOD to buy at the prices posted.