• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Pet PP Bake PP Nightmare Untrained

Nonny Flung Doo

Seasoned Veteran
taking offers on both high stat tamed untrained 2slot nightmare and 2slot bake kitsune good resist good strength, looking for offers im hearing a lot of prices for the bake and the mare of the high 80+mills message here if interested im not closeing this anytime soon just looking for some offers and it is on Atlantic

Xris

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
taking offers on both high stat tamed untrained 2slot nightmare and 2slot bake kitsune good resist good strength, looking for offers im hearing a lot of prices for the bake and the mare of the high 80+mills message here if interested im not closeing this anytime soon just looking for some offers and it is on Atlantic
Post screen shots of stats and people will make offers.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
25M each for both if kept un seen.

Nonny Flung Doo

Seasoned Veteran
mare stats
306 life
94 stam
121 mana
296 str
94dex
121 int
Resist
2slot

Bake Kitsune 2 slot PP
350hit
132 stam
410mana
180str
132dex
410int
Resist

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
That looks like a normal 2 slot nightmare that currently spawns, not a prepatch nightmare, unless you put in the wrong strength.

As for the Bake, it's a low intensity Bake without overcapped fire. If i were selling it, I would probably take the 50m offer on it.

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
been playing for 17yrs man just new to this update and a bit confused to the taming and stuff i have all prepatches i know they are PP bc i just came back and havnt tamed anything haha
If the stats you wrote on the NM are correct, it is NOT a PP one. Or, possibly the WORST PP one in UO. EVER.:) A PP NM can gave up to 229 MORE STR, and up to 9 more HP's than the one you have (?). Max HP's/STR on a PP NM are 315/525

Perhaps a mistake was made somewhere. That is why PICTURES are always best.