• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Pet PP BAKE KITSUNE

EpicOne

Adventurer
I am selling my Pre-Patch TWO slot 75.57% intensity bake kitsune on Atlantic. The lore info is as follows:

hits 344
stamina 132
mana 390
strength 210
dexterity 132
intelligence 390

physical 56%
fire 88%
cold 53%
poison 59%
energy 50%

wrestling 100
tactics 100
resisting s. 100
anatomy 100
detecting h. 62.2
parrying 44.0
magery 89.8
eval. int. 100
meditation 100
focus 100

magery mastery
rage

This auction ends in three days (Thursday, April 29th at 7:00 eastern/4:00 pacific)

Happy bidding and good luck! = )

*highest bidder at end of auction wins pet*

Attachments

EpicOne

Adventurer
I was offered 300m for this bake kitsune on Sunday, but thought he was worth more than that. Am I missing something, or do pets just not sell that well on stratics? A gentleman on Atlantic had suggested I try to sell pets here instead...I hope he was right. :p

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I was offered 300m for this bake kitsune on Sunday, but thought he was worth more than that. Am I missing something, or do pets just not sell that well on stratics? A gentleman on Atlantic had suggested I try to sell pets here instead...I hope he was right. :p
I think you should have taken the 300M. The 2 slot Bake's I have seen, have sold for 20-55M.

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Auction ends in 2 days you probably get the best bids closer to the finish. Add the 10 minute rule.

When the auction ends at 4pm pacific the winner will be whoever bids with out a counter bid in the following ten minutes.

EpicOne

Adventurer
Thank you Nabin, that is a good idea. I will incorporate that rule, as it seems fair to those that want to bid on the pet(s) for sale on a type of thread like this.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have 4 built and some unbuilt. They are not a mount so they are just a novelty pet. I like the noises they make.
They build less than a Cu. Similar to a Unicorn or Kirin with AI/Chiv.
Like a PP Nightmare, Ill take another. But I wont overpay.

Yes, I hope to be here at the end and see what the price is.

Someone may want one bad and you get more than they are worth. PP Nightmares are not worth 100M IMO Unless the intensity is near 90% or higher.

Last edited:

EpicOne

Adventurer
And for the guy that finds a pet you haven't been able to get for like 5+ years in the 20-55m range...where are you finding these, Sonoma? :p
The cheapest I have seen any 2 slot bake go for on Atlantic in the last 3 months (since I came back) was 200m, and I've seen them go for as much as 600m (and this one is 76% intensity).
A fun fact for some of you as well...Did you know the only other pet that can handle the points load for a chiv/ai/fww build besides a triton is a bake kitsune?
Yeah, they can build to be pretty badass and their rage ability is pretty tough too.
That's why they have been going for so much lately from what I have seen.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The cheapest I have seen any 2 slot bake go for on Atlantic in the last 3 months (since I came back) was 200m, and I've seen them go for as much as 600m (and this one is 76% intensity).
The most I paid for one was 100M. It had 90 fire resist. Keith owned it so it was expensive :)

A fun fact for some of you as well...Did you know the only other pet that can handle the points load for a chiv/ai/fww build besides a triton is a bake kitsune?
Yes that is the goal with these. But they do not handle the point load well. Can try it with a Unicorn/Kirin and Skree also.
If that is the goal you can do it with a Phoenix also. Easy to find a 90% 3 slot Phoenix.
There are only a few pet types that can get 2 Special Moves and Chiv.

A Bake Kitsune needs 10 Stam regen or it will be at less than 150 stam for the whole fight.

You can get that build on a Triton and have 600+ HP and regens.

You can make a low HP pet with AI/FWW/Chiv true.

I have one with AI/Feint/Chiv.

I'm ok with the prices going up on these, I have spares.

Last edited:

Lex Darion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Atlantic is kind of an edge case.
You'll either get lowballed or get a really good deal on Atlantic. It evens out. I just paid through my ass for an item I know can be found much cheaper if I wait a little bit. I got a really good deal on other items though.

Stratics is probably the best way to get an accurate price as it's not just a quick bank/stables deal.
It's good to see a recent price on bakes to have something to base negotiations on in the future.

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
And for the guy that finds a pet you haven't been able to get for like 5+ years in the 20-55m range...where are you finding these, Sonoma? :p
Yeah, they can build to be pretty badass and their rage ability is pretty tough too.
That's why they have been going for so much lately from what I have seen.
No I have seen them on ATL.

EpicOne

Adventurer
For you to sit here and say they are on sale for 20m-55m on atl almost feels like trolling. maybe you aren't trying to go that route, but you are definitely trying to lower the value of a pet I've seen go for WAY more.

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
For you to sit here and say they are on sale for 20m-55m on atl almost feels like trolling. maybe you aren't trying to go that route, but you are definitely trying to lower the value of a pet I've seen go for WAY more.
No trolling at all! A) You ASKED for a response B) the offers were already in place when I posted my opinion, and C) if you had an offer of 300M why didn't you let the people who HAD ALREADY BID know that? I'm sorry you didn't like my response, but you asked for an opinion, and I gave mine. Why would I have any interest in lowering the value of your pet? LOL I'm not interested in it. I shared my buying/selling experience, but it's not MY fault if you don't like the answer, YOU ASKED FOR. What this truly sounds like, is that you got some bad advice from someone. It happens. Take a look though Trader's Hall and see what previous Bake's have sold for!

Last edited:

EpicOne

Adventurer
High bid is currently only 35 mil and there less than two hours left for the auction (except for the 10 minute chance to rebid if you happen to be outbid). if you want a chance to get a high intensity pet that isn’t available to tame anymore, now’s your chance. :cool:

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
11 min after my bid? My Accountant is here to do taxes Ill be on after thats done,

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sad that the stupid purple rabbit got more views.

Quickblade

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have 4 built and some unbuilt. They are not a mount so they are just a novelty pet. I like the noises they make.
They build less than a Cu. Similar to a Unicorn or Kirin with AI/Chiv.
Like a PP Nightmare, Ill take another. But I wont overpay.

Yes, I hope to be here at the end and see what the price is.

Someone may want one bad and you get more than they are worth. PP Nightmares are not worth 100M IMO Unless the intensity is near 90% or higher.

Thats not true, where do you get your similar to unicorn and kirin or less than a cusidhe?? Have you checked their intensity ? They have up to 9388 total intensity compared to 8725 for unicorn or 8620 for kirins, they are technically the 6th highest intensity of all the pets in the game and they have unique graphics , barking sounds and rage ability

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thats not true, where do you get your similar to unicorn and kirin or less than a cusidhe?? Have you checked their intensity ? They have up to 9388 total intensity compared to 8725 for unicorn or 8620 for kirins, they are technically the 6th highest intensity of all the pets in the game and they have unique graphics , barking sounds and rage ability
1500 of those points are in in magery and eval. Wasted intensity. When you build a bake with AI/chiv it will be similar to a unicorn. And less of a build than a cu.
Rage is just a small damage over time. But you are correct on the cool noises. I mentioned that's why I like them.

Quickblade

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
1500 of those points are in in magery and eval. Wasted intensity. When you build a bake with AI/chiv it will be similar to a unicorn. And less of a build than a cu.
Rage is just a small damage over time. But you are correct on the cool noises. I mentioned that's why I like them.
yes and what you think happen to unicorns and kirins when you put ai chiv ? they also loose that 1500 points , while I agree Rage might be more of a nuisance than anything , but so is bleed atatck from cu sidhe, so dont try Pawain , bake legacy are better unicorns and kirins by over 600-700 points , and they are about the equivalent of cu sidhes (if both go chiv), minus the riding .

Last edited:

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
yes and what you think happen to unicorns and kirins when you put ai chiv ? they also loose that 1500 points , while I agree Rage might be more of a nuisance than anything , but so is bleed atatck from cu sidhe, so dont try Pawain , bake legacy are better unicorns and kirins by over 600-700 points , and they are about the equivalent of cu sidhes, minus the riding .
Then throw in the 70% physical damage that bake has. And a non mount low HP pet is not great in some situations. I have 4 or 5 built and skilled bakes. They are a fun toy.