• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Powerscroll availability on Europa?

• Thread starter AJfromCanadaEh
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
A

AJfromCanadaEh

Hi there, Im looking to buy a few powerscrolls on Europa, I was wondering how hard they are to find, thanks!

K

Kiminality

Pretty easy.
I'd advise a stroll around Luna, and Umbra road (the road out to the west of Umbra).

A

AJfromCanadaEh

There are player vendors there? I have an old account, dont think I can go there, Many thanks though!

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Despise Supplies (outside Despise dungeon :D) stocks powerscrolls too!

K

Kiminality

There are player vendors there? I have an old account, dont think I can go there, Many thanks though!
Off the top of my head, as Risso mentioned, Despise Supplies is the only place in Tram/Fel that I think would have a stock of them.
I think most of the big malls are in Malas.

On Despise Supplies:
The "buy list" books on the steps are inaccessible to the visiting rabble :p

Sir_Bolo

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well, considering that new accounts have AoS entitlement for free, if your old account cannot access Malas you could create a new char on a new account just to make the purchase :)

K

kray2s

My shop is in malas (umbra road) however i have a few 120 ps if you need some why not pm which you want, i can quote my prices directly off vendors and i can bring them to you at a bank of your choosing (just not in fel lol) should we reach a deal:)

**signed Dreamweaver** - Icq - 321 787 755

T

Tasatail

Hi there the books have been changed at despise supplies and now can be accessed by all sorry about that :)

Shiva