• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Power scroll up a skill that your pet dosn't have?

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Power scroll up a skill that your pet dosn't have?

lets say your pet does not have Parry, yet you feed him a 110 parry scroll.... will he then start to gain in parry or is it just wasted?

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
my pet has 0 parry yet it was on the list

All Mighty

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok so im hoping that some one reads this sooner then later but im coming back to OSI and cant for the life of me figure out how to add a PS to a pet i have eaten them i have tried to drop them on him no clue any one care to share a link or give a brother a heads up almost all my pets are GM and ready and i have a few just cant figure out how to. thanks for any help i can get.

Donavon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Good afternoon , all mighty... the way you add the power scrolls is as followed: Lore your pet(pets at 5 slot can not train in new system), click the train pet blue bubble at the bottom, It will make a progress bar from 0-100%, You fill it by attacking monsters, once ya get 100% you get 1500 talent points to invest in your pet, click lore then your pet, hit start training( at 100), Hit increase combat or magical skill caps, invest the amount of points required to take it to 120, then hit train.. the cap will increase the the power scroll will be gone.... If you will mate check out the thread called "New changes and stats" on this forum.. read the first page of it and I believe it will help you a lot.. =^-^=

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As I have started telling folks in game....... Simply lift the pets tail and insert scrolls :) OR Do what Donavon suggest and the UOWiki thing is actually pretty good for getting a handle on the basics of the new system.......... I would link it but I am too lazy to find atm.