• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Powder of Fortification, can it be used on bows?

V

Valhakar

I have a repeating Xbox I want to keep around for a while but it has 30 hit points. With the rate of fire that drops fast. Does powder of fortification work on bows? If so, can anyone apply it or do you need a GM fletcher?

I

imported_GFY

As far as I know, (please correct if mistaken) any template can use PoF on any piece or armor or weapon.

C

Connor_Graham

PoF can be used on any weapon or piece of armor. No skill in smithing or bowyer/fletcher is required.

C

Connor_Graham

I'd suggest checking at vendors outside of the less traveled towns, as they tend to have more reasonable prices. Finding any at less than 75k takes a bit of searching, but you can find them. I usually buy out any that I find at 60-65k.

G

If you still need the POF for your bow on pac, I may have one lingering someplace on one of my toons, just ICQ me if interested 456281678. I have a tight schedule, but I still play alot. If you dont want the whold POF I charge 4.5k per shake.