• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Alchemy] Potions not grinding stright into kegs?

• Thread starter DHMagicMan_1
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
D

DHMagicMan_1

Don't know when this broke but I'm making tons of potions for my plants and even after "priming" the keg with a potion it's still filling potion bottles that I need to drag onto the keg? This didn't use to be the case. Any ideas?

high society

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't know when this broke but I'm making tons of potions for my plants and even after "priming" the keg with a potion it's still filling potion bottles that I need to drag onto the keg? This didn't use to be the case. Any ideas?
Put one bottle in your bag along with the keg that you want to fill. It will fill the ONE bottle. You drag that bottle into the keg and then continue filling. It will Automatically put the potion in the keg. :]

Hrothgard

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Check the number of items in your backpack. Happened to me the other day but my pots were going on the floor of my house. Sounds like yours are staying in the bag.

Also Try with a fresh keg. Sometimes even when I am making the same potion type to put into a keg that still has a little bit left in it they will not combine. I usually empty the keg of the last 3 or 4 pots and try again or just make a fresh keg. Let me know if you ever figure out why this is happening to you !!

Good Luck !

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
don't they also have to be in the top part of the pack, and not in a container within?

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
don't they also have to be in the top part of the pack, and not in a container within?
Yes, they have to be in the main pack to fill properly.

The bottles going onto the floor is due to the pack being at the characters max weight or over.

If your Alchemist is human, use the Taste Identification skill to I.D. the keg. You have the Jack-of-all-Trades ability giving you 20 skill.

I keep 15 Greater Heal & Strength potions in the Water Bag my Alchemist uses tending plants. There have been occasions where the refilled used bottles, refilled from the keg they were origonally filled from, won't restack with the rest in the bag without being I.D.ed. A stray bug apparently.

D

DHMagicMan_1

Thanks for all the feedback. I'm guessing that I was trying to do this within a backpack inside my main pack. I'll make sure I have the kegs in the base pack and try again.