• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Pot of Wax?

F

Fink

Can anyone give me information on the large "pot of wax"? How many exist, how much they cost, availability, etc

A friend who knew I was in the market spotted one on Atlantic for 75m, just wondering how you tell if it's legit or a dupe, etc. I'm almost completely new to rares. Thanks.

K

Kratos Aurion

Their is no way to confirm if an item is duped. If you see just "1" on a vendor that you know who is a respectable dealer etc, it may be safe to buy.

they typically sell between 70-90m (and they have been known to be duped)

Your Mom

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Their is no way to confirm if an item is duped. If you see just "1" on a vendor that you know who is a respectable dealer etc, it may be safe to buy.

they typically sell between 70-90m (and they have been known to be duped)
Excuse me? lol wtf?

for 1. im sure that item Has been duped but it is not an item that has been in mass circulation nor is/has it been on any of the recent dupers lists.

2. where did you see this on ATL?

3. the last one that I personally seen sell was the small pot of wax and it went for 250m, the last large one I seen sell went for 500m

unless im missing something here? maybe it was reintroduced and i just dont know about it? lol

"Typically Sell Between 70-90m" what the hell dude, where have you been shoping and since when are these typically sold?

not to bite ur head off here but if you dont know the price of an item you really shouldnt give bad advice like that, Sorry for being rude tho.

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think you guys meant Pot of caramel selling for 90 mil recently on an Atlantic shard luna vendor. Large pot of wax sells for few times higher than that. One is gold one is white.

S

Starla

I did saw a pot of wax for sale on atlantic, shortly before transfer was re-activated. But I cannot remember clearly which vendor was it on, it could be on the same vendor that sells a 140 luck Royal Guard Survival Knife for cheap ( like 25% of the value it used to go for =O ).

S

Starla

And the pot of wax is a serverbirth, so no one knows how many are in existence now. Its like rubbles, no one knows how many are spawned and are still been kept. It comes in different sizes. You can try asking around to buy one. Hope you find one for your wax museum. ^^

Your Mom

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey starla, which vendor was selling the Survival knife? I havent seen any of these items around luna on ATL that everyone keeps talking about I mean I know of mine and another vendor selling rares but im not seeing another one not seeing the survival knife or the pot of wax etc?

and Manti, yes that is a much more logical explanation to his response. People should Really read the thread title and the initial post before replying =/ lol

I cant really see how someone could confuse the 2, I mean, "Kettle Of Caramel" Vrs. "Pot Of Wax" 2 different hues and 2 completely different names. oh well I hope we've helped the poster out :)

S

Starla

Hello Trey. ^^ I have sent you a PM. I saw that shop like 1 month back.

K

Kratos Aurion

Excuse me? lol wtf?
First sign of

1) you got an ego
2) immaturity

for 1. im sure that item Has been duped but it is not an item that has been in mass circulation nor is/has it been on any of the recent dupers lists.
Way to state the obvious. Of course it probably has been duped. That doesn't mean the one being sold is duped. And, aren't you the one thats been b*tching about people causing mass grief/accusation over duped items?

"Typically Sell Between 70-90m" what the hell dude, where have you been shoping and since when are these typically
Maybe I was wrong but is that a reason to grief me? I have seen one sell for 110m in the last year from a vendor on GL.

Your Mom

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Excuse me? lol wtf?
First sign of

1) you got an ego
2) immaturity
Not an ego thing, nor immature, just anger issues, I did apologize man, sorry for being rude, stupidity kinda makes me lash out lol again im sorry.

Way to state the obvious. Of course it probably has been duped. That doesn't mean the one being sold is duped. And, aren't you the one thats been b*tching about people causing mass grief/accusation over duped items?
I wasnt stating the obvious I was agreeing with you....never said the one in question was duped, I actually said it HASNT been in mass circulation nor in ANY dupers lists lately so basicly I was saying that im sure the posters item ISNT a dupe. you should really start reading posts alot better that number 2 for you bud, first its bad price/wrong item and now its misreading my post....its ok tho, no biggy.

"Typically Sell Between 70-90m" what the hell dude, where have you been shoping and since when are these typically
Maybe I was wrong but is that a reason to grief me? I have seen one sell for 110m in the last year from a vendor on GL.[quote/]
Yes you was very wrong, and I know for a fact you didnt see one sell on a vendor for 110m simply because you cant price items on a vendor for over 100m and I know you didnt see one sell for 100m either cuz that item would EASILY pull 250m++ I doubt anyone would be dumb enough to just drop it to 100m =/ and again I DID apologize for being rude, so again I say im sorry.

Tomas_Bryce

Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pot of Wax was indeed on the same vendor as the Survival Knife vendor not so long ago. I forget the price but it can't be more than 100M gold. The vendor had quite a few other questionable items. I saw it too, Starla.

K

Kratos Aurion

Yes you was very wrong, and I know for a fact you didnt see one sell on a vendor for 110m simply because you cant price items on a vendor for over 100m and I know you didnt see one sell for 100m either cuz that item would EASILY pull 250m++ I doubt anyone would be dumb enough to just drop it to 100m =/ and again I DID apologize for being rude, so again I say im sorry.
you have a strange way of apologizing. Maybe it wasn't a 110m but thats the price that came to my mind when this thread came up. It would have had to have been under 100m (I actually didnt' know you couldnt price items above 100m since I've never had a reason to try) Some people make mistakes when they sell stuff. Im one of them. Just don't assume people know off hand what they have and what its worth. Theres plenty of people out there who have true rares who aren't apart of the community nor desire to be.