• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Posted this over a year ago...

RazicGL

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi guys.. I posted this over a year ago but due to some pretty awful luck in real life I have been out of the game pretty much everything since. So I guess my question still remains. I'm outta hospital! ( Although my damned card expired and I lost my house and years with of stuff!) Now I'm back I want to try finish off my disco archer.

Will this work?

Archery, tactics,anat,healing,music,disco

Do I need chiv squeezing in there or will slayer bows be good enough to do nice damage? I kinda like chiv but I also like heal / anatomy I don't want to rely on items for skills really but have around 40ssi on my suit.

Thanks.

Ford Taunus

Sage
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hellos. I think you need chivarly or bushido for monsters with slayer (also slayer weapon of course). Maybe chivalry AND bushido with monsters that have no slayers for max damage. So I would not take music/disco. Of course this template work but not best possible.

RazicGL

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cheers, music and disco are kind of a must though for the char I have in mind. I guess I will just drop anatomy/healing down to 80 and add in 80 chiv. Cheers.

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
My two cents, but I would go all 120s just like you have, but instead of healing I'd use chiv. Rest I'd keep the same. Chiv is just so good, it does everything healing does and more. I love healing on several toons but here you are going to be relying on mobility and can dart out to use chiv if need be.