• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Postcard from Philly (via Dallas and Kansas City)

• Thread starter Dor of Sonoma
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
D

Dor of Sonoma

I miss you all, but I'm having a great time anyway. *grins*

I'll be heading home in three more days. In the meantime, I've had the pleasure of meeting with Pittminion/Siofra, and look forward to seeing Felinious tomorrow. (yay!) If there are any other players lurking around the Philadelphia area (I'm actually staying in Media, but have a car) who are interested in getting together, shoot me a PM now or forever hold your peace. :)

Tomorrow is my daughter's birthday, so we'll probably be hanging around Penn's Landing for the most part...but I am otherwise open until Saturday morning when I'll be returning the car and hopping a plane(s) - home to a computer that WORKS for something other than Stratics. *fidgets*

Thanks for being such a good sport, Kelmo. *smiles*

K

kyrie_m

Siofra is the bestest. Did you get to meet his sons?

I hope you're having fun!

G

I have to be in Philly tomorrow morning for a deposition. I have to fly to Hartford Connecticut after that, but I have about 3 free hours.

Wanna meet for a nooner?

G

lol..a nooner lol

Boston is only a few miles away, Dor

hop on by!

D

Dor of Sonoma

I don't think that I'm enough of a day person to handle a nooner, but it would be fun to meet you anyway. *grins*

X

_Xavier_

i got work... but i can start earlier and get done around noon if yall are plannin on lunch. i'd like to come with yall... i'll send info to both yall. sounds like a fun time! cept meetin that shabba guy again...lol

K

kyrie_m

<blockquote><hr>

i'd like to come with yall...

[/ QUOTE ]

...and the nooner quickly evolved into an all out orgy.....

Sorry, dull workday today. Lol.

S

Shad-SP

<blockquote><hr>

...hanging around Penn's Landing...

[/ QUOTE ]

My memory is a bit foggy, but is that the University of Pennsylvania?

Just curious and its a bit spooky. Not 10 mins ago I received a phone call from an old teammate at Penn that I had not talked to in well over 10 years.

So if this is the second mention of Penn on the same day, I am wondering when the third arrives! *prays to the gods that be it's not from my Calculus professor*

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

i'd like to come with yall...

[/ QUOTE ]

...and the nooner quickly evolved into an all out orgy.....

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHA!!!

S

Shad-SP

Thank God, was getting a tad nervous there...

Told you my memory was foggy, the only landmarks I have absolutely etched into my mind are White Castle, Joe's, and that nice little breakfeast vendor over on Spruce St who helped cure what ailed you come the 'morning after'. Oh yeah, there were some buildings that had really big rooms with poor lighting, some person droning on and on about something or another, and some really righteous seats with these little built in nap head rest thingy-ma-jiggies.