• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

post your weapon combos!!!!

• Thread starter BCC minsterofdefence
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
B

BCC minsterofdefence

heres mine

War axe
48 DI
30 SSI
36 hit fireball
3 dci

diamond mace
45 DI
30 SS1
44 hit fireball

mace
44 hit magic arrow
30 SSi
36 hit lower defense
38 DI

C

Connor_Graham

Are you looking for PvP or PvM weapons? Melee only or Archery too?

T

Trinsie

I don't pvp but I got a bow from heartwood quest trying to get runics and I enhanced it.

Elven Composite Longbow
Life Leech 16%
Hit Lightning 36%
Hit Energy Area 34%
Swing Speed Increase 40%
Damage Increase 21%

Since I have never PVPed I am not even sure if that is consideredgood. But I locked it down on my floor anyway.

C

Connor_Graham

The elven composite isn't normally one that PvP'rs go for. The specials just aren't very good on it. Heavy Crossbow, Crossbow, Repeating Crossbow, Bow, Composite Bow, and Magical Shortbow are the usual selections for PvP archers.

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The problem with the hit area spell on a PVP bow is if you are a red and hit someone that is flagged to you and they are in a guard zone along with others that are blue, it will hit them as well and get you guard whacked. Or the other way around if your in guard zone and hit a red standing next to other reds, it will flag you to all of them as well, and if they are archers there is a pretty good chance that they will auto defend and fire back.

There are certain weapons and template combinations where an area effect works wonders if used in the right spots and situations.

But as Connor pointed out that isn't a normal PVP bow, then again I don't know what it would do if you had poinsoning on your archer. I would probably keep it for PVM tho.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My new favorite weapon combo is a FC 1 hit spell Bokuto and a FC 1 hit spell UBWS Diamond mace on my newest juggernaut template.

Nerve Strike/Concblow deals devastating damage when you get someone to 1/2 life. :gun:

Diomedes Artega

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't pvp but I got a bow from heartwood quest trying to get runics and I enhanced it.

Elven Composite Longbow
Life Leech 16%
Hit Lightning 36%
Hit Energy Area 34%
Swing Speed Increase 40%
Damage Increase 21%

Since I have never PVPed I am not even sure if that is consideredgood. But I locked it down on my floor anyway.
In my book, that's trash. Just because a bow is fast swing speed increase, doesn't make it necessarily good. As a PvP archer myself, that bow has nothing on it that I would want. DI too low...life leech too low and irrelevant, energy area...as someone else pointed out, hit area attacks aren't good. Only valid point is the swing speed increase and for the specials that that bow carries...not worth it.

¥

¥§hàdòw¥

Executioners Axe

HLD 36%
HLL 57%
SSI 20%
DI 39%

Didn't think is too bad for a bronze runic.

O'siris

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
bushido macer
diamond mace
45 hit lightning
40 lower def
30 SS
49 di

war mace
42 fireball