• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Post your house design here...

• Thread starter imported_Freyja
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Freyja

Please include size of the house.
Thanks /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

L

Lord Dexter

18x18 in malas next to the buried pyramid. sonoma shard.

second floor dining area not finished... ok, not even started.

everyone needs a pool on their roof with sexy blonde twin librarians. its a UO-right!

im glad we can "float" items now... im happy with my vines /php-bin/shared/images/icons/wink.gif and my toy boat in the tub!

here are a couple parts of my other house. its big, i dont know the dimensions.

my vineyard, cuz it is SONOMA!

my other bedroom, my favorite room in UO... so classic. i dont like furniture dye or pointless "rares."

G

I like the granite. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/laugh.gif Especially how you mixed in the other stones.

V

vixen25

I love the roof.

Im still trying to figure out how to make one.
Guess Ill wait for SE.
But WOW to you for doing it.

T

Taerom Fuirum

16x14 (large tower fits)
its been here before, but i updated it a little soo here goes:

Murdok

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Taerom...that is a very nice design and the decorating is outstanding!

G

This is my library - there is more decor and more books now - but these are the most recent design...

***couldn't get the images to post ... sorry***

M

Mike_Angelo

My one and only home, an 18x18 in the Trammel-side Trinsic Swamps area on Euro /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

External view showing the rooftop pool:

<center>
</center>

Ground floor with front and rear entrance halls, small garden and bedroom 4. Hidden area with alchemy supplies leads to secret study and treasure room:

<center>
</center>

First floor with main workshop, upper patio, upper rear entrance hall, kitchen and dining area:

<center>
</center>

Second floor with bedroom 1/tailoring workshop, bedroom 2, bedroom 3/bulk order library and secret rune library:

<center>
</center>

V

Vaughmyt

This is my first attempt at a design with the new UOSE tiles. I am pretty happy with the results. This is a 9x14, I think. It has been tough coming up with a good design for this skinny plot. This house is used for storage and gardening:

The Peninsula - UOSE Version - Roof
The Peninsula - UOSE Version - Third Floor
The Peninsula - UOSE Version - Second Floor
The Peninsula - UOSE Version - First Floor

Here is the house pre-UOSE:

The Peninsula - AoS Version - Third Floor
The Peninsula - AoS Version - Second Floor
The Peninsula - AoS Version - Third Floor

Ultima_Dork

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
18x18
pardon the mess.. just started doing stuff tonight. no where near done yet.

M

masterbizkit

Redid my 15x10 in the Malas Mountains. Was a log cabin style before...

Nothing really going on inside yet, so I didn't post that yet. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

Also, my neighbor to the South (my best bud in real life) is redoing his in a similar style. That small row of arches on his top floor will go bye bye and the front most part of my house will finally be visible!!...heh

L

Lyrain

Here is my First SE House. I just redesinged my little Gardencenter.
Size: schuld be 13*15 if i Counted right.
Shard: Drachenfels
Coordinates: 68°38'S 23°3W

N

neonfrog1997

I ripped off the design posted by Masuri. I loved it. I tweaked it a bit to fit my styles and needs. Took me a bit to figure out plant placement over water. If anyone wants to see my version, create a character on Legends, go to Umbra, Walk out the Eastern gate. There it is

B

BrNz

Edit... So I tweaked it a little bit again. I was tired of not being able to use the roof so I changed it up a bit. No more monolithic roof. Albeit not the best design I call this place home. :)

Porch or entryway.

Tavern and Smithy.

Rune Library, Tailoring, and Scribe (he's such a mess)

Bedroom and Zen Collectable area

And.. my new rooftop garden.

L

LordSeth2001

Please delete this because none of the code worked and I need to figure out how to post this thing.

G

I think it's 15x16, but can't remember hehe.
&lt;br&gt;This is very similar to the one I did during the beta test. I liked it so much I wanted to have it somewhere. I still have two houses left!
&lt;br&gt;
&lt;br&gt;
&lt;br&gt;

&lt;br&gt;
&lt;br&gt;This one is 7x12, um probably.
&lt;br&gt;I got this spot on Siege, missed the housing rush cause I forgot to log in and check, but snagged it anyways and dumped my 18x18. Smaller houses are so much easier to design and decorate. I got the idea from trying to help another poster roof their small house without losing too much space. I liked the wall/roof tile/floor tile combination.
&lt;br&gt;
&lt;br&gt;

&lt;br&gt;
&lt;br&gt;

&lt;br&gt;
&lt;br&gt;

&lt;br&gt;
&lt;br&gt;

C

CBNapa

This is my beach house near the yew moongate.. 11x11 not much to the inside of the house because I dont know what to put on the inside since it's a tight fit in there..
*pic removed: no longer own that house*

G

That's actually my house, heh. Wilki asked if he could get on Baja and snap a pic of it, and being an obliging person I said sure. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

G

That is really neat looking, good job. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

edit: btw you can put things on water tiles now, if you remove the water tiles to make a path and commit, then lock down something like some fish or maybe a net your fisherman just tossed, then restore the old design with the water tiles in place, the locked down things on the water will still be there. Just a thought in case you ever wanted to toss anything onto the waves.

Feenicks

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:) same pic even, bowing person - is that wilkie bowing down before your awesome house design skills?
/php-bin/shared/images/icons/wink.gif

I

imported__Que_

<center>Here is one design I'm leaning towards for my 13X18....

Let me know what you think.</center>

G

I wonder how many copies of the ERC/SRG guildhouse there are on Europa...
/php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

A

A_Bowmaker

I love looking at other people's houses, there are some really fantastic designers around. I can't really compete, but I'm quite pleased with my first attempt using the UO:SE tiles. This is a 10 x 14 on Europa, a little way west of Umbra.

Ground floor: entrance hall and meditation room

First floor: two bedrooms and a dining area.

Second floor: tea house and garden.

Roof

P

Pollensalta

^_^

It's a 16 x 16 very close to Zento on Makoto-Jima in the Tokuno Islands.

C

crmnmjr

Here is my house on Lake Superior....a 16x16 which i just recently got when the house next to mine fell. I went for that old style house look.
(finally got the image's to work but they are too small, back to the drawing board)

C

Cricketlighter

I wanted to post an update on our house design. Still 18 by 18 in Malas, Legends, south of the Orc Fort on the road to Umbra.

D

DanaRogar

Front View

Ground Floor with Vendors and Workshops

Main Floor for visiting and the Library

Kitchen and Dining Room

Top floor - bedroom, plant growing and garden

Hope you like it.

P

PickleFaery

oh, i really like the entrance to your house, i might have to steal that! /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

D

DanaRogar

The thing I like best about my entrance is monsters rarely go up the stairs to the main level (once in a while one will). This allows me to stand up there in safety and pick them off with arrows or spells.

J

Jarno

Moonglow (Trammel), Europa shard. 13x10 plot. Still decorating and 1st floor isn't finished so no pic of it yet.

And the only pic I could find of it before Samurai Empire:

G

That's really cute, I like it a lot. I just recustomized one of my Baja houses (again) into an aquarium:

What's nice is I can redye the fish and mermaid tail/outfit for special occasions, pastel for easter and black and orange for Halloween, etc. Or maybe I'll switch it up in a few months when I get the itch again. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/wink.gif

S

SallyWard

I'm sorry that this image is so small, but ... Here it is: My 18x18 estate.

A very simple little place, with a gated garden. Stonehenge for the guild (keepers of nature), two roomy stables for guests, and a small station (hut) for the Captain Sally Ward. Down in the basement (sorry that there's no image), you would find the storage and craftspace. On the first floor (also no image) is the library, and in the loft is the bedroom. If you look closesly enough, you will find a small bird nesting on the roof (origami crane).

Ultima_Dork

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
just playing around with a new design.

first pic is the outside, second is the water feature from inside.
not done with deco.. just started.

I

imported_muldran

That little stonehenge bit on the front is excellent. I may borrow something like that ;)

I'm just attempting my first 18x18 (yay) at the moment, so trawling for good ideas.

G

My new 15x15 on Baja:

Don't think I like the black, I'll probably just redo that part or something. I was trying to hide the stairs so you couldn't really tell the house was on the second floor.

P

PlayBoy. Inc.

Hello everyone! ^_^

I recently moved into a nice 18x17 Makoto house on the Pacific Shard. The theme for this house was the Playboy Mansion theme, complete with the famous grotto (well.. I tried to make one lol), bar area, VIP room, master bedroom, and of course, vendors renamed to playmates! lol

Why did I make this house according to this theme? Well, I have a crafter named Playboy, Inc. on the Pacific Shard, and I never knew that the name would ever garner as much attention and liking among the general player base as it has till now! lol

So I figured I might as well set up more vendors and market some more Playboy, Inc. merchandise off in my Playboy Mansion! ^_-

Please note, I only did this for fun. Other similar themes have been created for homes in the past in UO, so this house isn't the first of it's general kind. If you are the type who can be easily offended by anything related to Playboy, I apologize for any offense that you may take from my house design.

With that said, come take a look people! :D

First screenshot is of the front porch being guarded by two guards and an early look at the vendor corner of the house to the far right:

Next, the grotto with a playmate perched on a rock in the waters! ^_^

The bar and the VIP room with a stripper's pole and Playboy magazines locked down on the couch and elsewhere.

The master bedroom! Comeplete with a king size bed, private hot tub, and Hugh Heftner and a playmate on the balcony! Credit goes to Lady Maxine for originally designing this type of bed. I merely altered the colors for my version. ^_-

And last... the roof... which I had turned into a work area because I NEED a work area in my home! I kept it in theme with Playboy with the black/pink colors. The true mare clothing looked great on the tables.. so I left it there! lol

Thanks for viewing! ^_^ Tell me what you think, or if I shoudl add anything else to the design!