• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Post a News Story win 5 Million in Gold !! March Winner!!!!

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord

Napa News!!!!

Well I for one miss all the goings on with our shard so here we go please feel free to comment and not about my spelling. lol

Here is the nitty gritty.

Submit your best News Story.

Upon posting we will evaluate it based on creativity, relevance to the shard, and you know it just has to be great!

There has to be a minimum of at least eight unique stories in any month for the Prize to be awarded. We are talking about 20 million over the next 4 months.

i.e. If there is a dungeon crawl sponsored by a guild everyone can write a story however it will be counted as one event. It would be nice to hear all of the prospective though..

Look you all have fun with this and even if you have never submitted one before go for it!!!!

I am looking forward to hearing all about the news on our wonderful Shard. Good Luck and Happy Writing.

Prizes will be awarded in a public ceremony at the Bank in Luna sometime during the first week of the following Month.

Lord Nabin
Ancient Conclave of Wisdom.
ICQ 248-636-691
[email protected]

G

So, here's my question. Do you mean submit as in send to Lady Mana to post it up, or submit as in just post it? Because if you mean the 1st, unfortunately Lady Mana really doesnt have the time for that. :<

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Submit it as a post! I know she is very busy so let's make this happen on our own as a community taking action for our shard. Just start your title with the words "Napa News"

Lord Nabin

ICQ 248-636-691
[email protected]

S

Sethblackmoore

Awesome idea!!! Wish I had gold to chip in but I'm poor! lol. I look forward to find out what's happening with Napa.

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Thanks!!! Tell you what Post a stroy and if you win chip in next Month :)

Lord Nabin
icq 248-636-691
[email protected]

I

imported_kalzaketh

for those looking for a story, go to northside brit anarcher was spotted whacking agolem, in the very early morning hours cst I was taking my fledgling scribe to the mage shop and heard a mysterious grumbling noise luna residents maybe familar with the sound the last time this noise was really heard around brit was before the despise invasion guess the scripters are fleeing luna as there they're houses get burned down for uming

F

five oclock

This time one at band camp....

Opps sorry wrong story ;D

Lets see now...Opens up journal....

K

Kurgan

The beloved father of D&D has passed away.

Gary Gygax

Gary Gygax, 'Father of D&D,' Dies at 69
By Lore Sjoberg March 04, 2008 | 1:43:14 PMCategories: Current Affairs

Gary Gygax, one of the co-creators of the Dungeons & Dragons role-playing game, died Tuesday morning at his home in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin, according to Stephen Chenault, CEO of Troll Lord Games.

Gygax designed the original D&D game with Dave Arneson in 1974, and went on to create the Dangerous Journeys and Lejendary Adventure RPGs, as well as a number of board games. He also wrote several fantasy novels.

"I don't think I've really grokked it yet," said Mike Mearls, the lead developer of the upcoming 4th edition of Dungeons and Dragons. "He was like the cool uncle that every gamer had. He shaped an entire generation of gamers."

Gygax was not directly involved with Dungeons & Dragons after 1985, but he continued to create adventures to be used with it, which were published by Troll Lord Games.

Gygax had been in poor health for some time, according to his wife Gail. Chenault says he will publish more information, including funeral arrangements, on the Troll Lord message board as it becomes available.

Photo: Alan De Smet

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Well three stories so far and only five more togo to be in the money!!

Remember start the title with Napa News.

Great stories so far.

Lord Nabin

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Ok we are up to five stories as I count. I loved the video! Way cool . Keep up the great work all.

Lord Nabin
High Council Sage
Ancient Conclave of Wisdom
icq 248-636-691
[email protected]

I

imported_Dreamwolf

<blockquote><hr>

So, here's my question. Do you mean submit as in send to Lady Mana to post it up, or submit as in just post it? Because if you mean the 1st, unfortunately Lady Mana really doesnt have the time for that. :&lt;

[/ QUOTE ]

News of all reporters demise is but a sad tavern tale. Yes Virginia... there is a reporter left on Napa, and he has awakened from his blackrock induced coma.

Anyone wishing to have thier news posted officially can send it to me and I will be more than happy to post it on Stratics.

Stay tuned.. News will be comming..

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Great to see you back Dreamwolf we have really missed you!!!

Lord Nabin
High Council Sage
Ancient Conclave of Wisdom
Icq 248-636-691
[email protected]

F

five oclock

Ya sure it was a black rock coma??? and now say an Ale coma?? heheheh

Welcome back and can't wait to see some new stories...Thy winds say some changes are on the way in Moonglow..we shall see.....

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
<blockquote><hr>

Napa News!!!!

Well I for one miss all the goings on with our shard so here we go please feel free to comment and not about my spelling. lol

Here is the nitty gritty.

Submit your best News Story.

Upon posting we will evaluate it based on creativity, relevance to the shard, and you know it just has to be great!

There has to be a minimum of at least eight unique stories in any month for the Prize to be awarded. We are talking about 20 million over the next 4 months.

i.e. If there is a dungeon crawl sponsored by a guild everyone can write a story however it will be counted as one event. It would be nice to hear all of the prospective though..

Look you all have fun with this and even if you have never submitted one before go for it!!!!

I am looking forward to hearing all about the news on our wonderful Shard. Good Luck and Happy Writing.

Prizes will be awarded in a public ceremony at the Bank in Luna sometime during the first week of the following Month.

Lord Nabin
ICQ 248-636-691
[email protected]

[/ QUOTE ]

This months winner is our very own new reporter AilishD for her story on:

Napa News: The Epic Battle Of the Elemental

Keep up the great work Everyone and AilishD please contact me to collect your Prize 5 Million Dollars in Gold!!!!!!

Remember Everyone we have three more months of 5 Million awards to go!!

Lord Nabin
ICQ 248-636-691
[email protected]

[/ QUOTE ]