• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Possibly Selling "The Undertaker" = Looking for Price Check and Offers

• Thread starter Africanus
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
A

Africanus

ICQ Lynn # 286140816

"The Undertaker"

This is without my cursor making it yellow:

ICQ Lynn # 286140816

K

kray2s

I doubt i be able to afford it but could you give us someinfo? like where its from? where its located ? how many there are etc etc please

Also just a chest or does it interact with player or anything special?

ty for your time

A

Africanus

It was a gift from someone who quit the game around 8 years ago. They were called to duty in the military. They said they received this item from a GM ran event on Napa Valley. We are looking for information on it since nothing is here about it. The owner might be interested in selling.

K

kray2s

It was a gift from someone who quit the game around 8 years ago. They were called to duty in the military. They said they received this item from a GM ran event on Napa Valley. We are looking for information on it since nothing is here about it. The owner might be interested in selling.
I love the name on it and it looks like it definatly a "unique" rare (im guessing theres only 1?)

Would be nice if it had a special power / ability for example = with the name the undertaker it would be nice if it destroyed things (worked like a trash barrel) ehehehehe

Just really after what info you had and is there any chance of a rough price guide as to what the owner would like for the item?

A

Africanus

Okay guys, need some help. What I realized today is that this item is indeed legit. A normal wooden chest only weighs 1 stone, this chest weighs 11 stones. I verified the weight is actually 11 stones so there is no question now this is a legimate very old school rare event item. What I would like to know is exactly where it came from. I have possession of this item on Atlantic Shard but will transfer to any shard if my seller and a buyer come to an agreement. ICQ Lynn if you are interested with offers. # 286-140-816

Thanks