• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Possibly Selling Crossbow Offers??

T

Tark_Smash

Very nice, I have almost 3 mil in the bank. Ill start it at that

G

I have a ton of cursed arties for trade. put a price on them and I can give you a count.

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

I have a ton of cursed arties for trade. put a price on them and I can give you a count.

[/ QUOTE ]

heh i need the artifacts and stuff for that bow silly! unless you have a disgusting, bokuto, kryss, leaf blade, or some other nasty dmg wep I dont think ill be selling unless of course its a good amount of cash heh thanks for the offer though

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

heh i need the artifacts and stuff for that bow silly! unless you have a disgusting, bokuto, kryss, leaf blade, or some other nasty dmg wep I dont think ill be selling unless of course its a good amount of cash heh thanks for the offer though

[/ QUOTE ]

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

or this

[/ QUOTE ]

yea that cleavers nice i'd be interested in buying it but im really likeing this bow..