• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Possibly Selling Castle Near X Roads North of Brit Swamp

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Currently just taking offers seeing what type of interest is out there for it etc...

Just an FYI to new castle owners and old you can now lock and secure items in your courtyard.

Icq me if interested

Last edited:

Blaeke

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Beautiful castle and beautiful transaction.

Thanks again, SoulWeaver, you're the best! :)

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
How did you manage to place there?

I tried a few months back. Did the math, dropped 7x7s to see where houses could be placed. Had a small area (by the S/W corner I think) where "housing couldn´t be created" which prevented me from placing a castle. Even had a GM to double check the area for me in case that small area was bugged or something. He told me everything was as it should be and so I accepted it as a non-castle area.

So congratz on placing but how did you do it?

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Uber Haxing Placement Programs! or Enhanced Client and a lot of luck!

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm wondering what happens to the Yucca Tree in the courtyard after the publish.

Blaeke

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm wondering what happens to the Yucca Tree in the courtyard after the publish.
Hopefully it stays, there are two trees in my courtyard and I've become quite fond of them both.

Victim... were you ogling my new digs? :oops:

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
How did you manage to place there?

I tried a few months back. Did the math, dropped 7x7s to see where houses could be placed. Had a small area (by the S/W corner I think) where "housing couldn´t be created" which prevented me from placing a castle. Even had a GM to double check the area for me in case that small area was bugged or something. He told me everything was as it should be and so I accepted it as a non-castle area.

So congratz on placing but how did you do it?
I too tryed and gave up. We did not try hard enough :)
With the screenshot here, I placed one on TC without any trouble, with both Yucca tree and the bambus in the courtyard, so the public won't changes anything for the trees

Famine

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
After soul placed I jumped over to origin and placed a castle for a friend in same spot.

Usef 2D client with uber hax mouse skills (and a screen shot of souls placement lol).

Famine
Siege Perilous Museum

Lady Raja

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I tried placing there one time too. I even went on different shards to get the placement of other castles in that spot... Looks like my castle placing skills is a bit rusty... :p

:mylittlepony: Thanks!

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
It seems that different shards have different areas of "housing can not be created". At least to my experience.

There was a spot that fitted a castle across the road from where Righty´s castle was. On Siege a small area of HCNBC prevented me from placing while on TC I could place on that same area with no problemo. Wicked. :cool:

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I know that spot as I had a TDO keep there. To me it seem like it is the keep behind it, that make trouble. You need 5 tiles between them and 2 I think for the keep step

Last edited: