• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Possibly coming back to UO.

• Thread starter imported_Zavala
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Zavala

Been awhile since I last played UO. How's Sonoma? Is it an active server? How's the PVE and PVP?

G

<blockquote><hr>

Been awhile since I last played UO. How's Sonoma? Is it an active server? How's the PVE and PVP?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sonoma has been on a decline for the past few years....Not too many people seem to be around. I'm not sure on the PvM aspect but PvP is negligible. You have FL on the shard now who are attempting to "colonize" sonoma by zerg tactics only, although they haven't been too successful. Waka seems to be the only guild who puts up a fight against them. COP is diminshed again, yet still around. MOO went off the shard a while back but rumor has it they are going to attempt a return (yay im ecstatic, can't you tell?). There is a new guild called o.0 that has developed on the shard, they have substantial numbers but lack co-ordination and field fighting skills. I'd be on the watch for this guild to rise. PvP is slow going overall, hardly anyone at the brit gate anymore, and when there is action, it's usually compounded by an extreme zergfest. The state of Sonoma is reflective of most shards it seems. Not much going on in the UO world. :/

G

<blockquote><hr>

Thanks, not what I was hoping for but oh well.

[/ QUOTE ]

It never is :/