• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Possible Return

B

BBurnyeWest

Hey guys, BBurnyeWest, Acolyte, Fallen here. Finding it hard to remember the guilds i was in, former EOB then moved to pvp with OPK. Ive finally finished my VCE and considering returning back to UO, im aware of the current connection problems but previously what was the population like, any still active guilds doing peerless and doom? Also whats pvp like

A

Amathist

Welcome back, yes there are still active guilds doing all those things and more.

Sorry cant answer you on PvP its not my area, The shard is quiet but still there. We have had a few Em events lately that have shown good community interest.

B

BBurnyeWest

What do you think approx. active and playing accounts would be

A

Amathist

I really don't know hun and just about everyone I know has muliple accounts so your guess is as good as mine.

A

Amathist

oooh two for the price of one *smiles* well not really but would be nice to see some more returns.