• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

*Ponders*

M

Millie

Threwort
“The Trammel Barrier, My Leige. It is restored. The Crimson are falling back, as if they suddenly found more pressing matters.”
Casca
“But I didn’t. There was no word to …”
This slip of the tongue makes me even more leary or our impostor King!

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, although our characters (having never been there) probably wouldn't know about that slip of the tounge. Out of character, I know that Casca is responsible for all this; but in character, Nicholas doesn't know with certainty that Casca is evil. Instead, he can only base his opinion on what he knows.

Nevertheless, it is very interesting. *Grins*

H

Harlan

No Worries Nicholas Zorax will keep you informed of any strange play. One has to respect the postion(no matter how it was optaned) but one does not have to respect teh man. LOL Not saying that is how Zorax feels or anything like that. *Smile*

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ori will call it as she has from the beginning. Casca is a fraud and usurper plain and simple. He's been nothing but a tyrant demanding things of us that are not supported by the Virtues which we all hold so dear. He has said nothing but lies and questioned our loyalty to our friends and lands.

DOWN WITH CASCA I SAY!!

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Grins*

Now, if only we could get Lady Tiera or Lady Magdalena in the Castle...

Magdalena Chef

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh I have been trying rather hard to hold a chef or cook's position in the castle for Casca. Now there really is no one to ask!

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Grins*

Now, if only we could get Lady Tiera or Lady Magdalena in the Castle...
Are they looking for a staff position, working for Casca, or do you mean they want to get into Blackthorn's Castle? I have a rune to get in there and it still worked as of a week or so ago....