• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Poll, You choose evil or good with andrew?

Did you choose Good or Evil?

• I said NO, and will bring death to all Evil.

Votes: 35 47.9%
  • I said Yes, and the Shadowlords will crush you all.

Votes: 32 43.8%
  • I did not choose, and will remain neutral.

Votes: 6 8.2%

• Total voters
L

love2winalot

Hail: So, what side did you choose with your Main Charater?

1. I choose good, and said NO to joining them.
2. I choose evil, and the Shadowlords will crush you all.
3. I will not choose as i don't want to be commited either way

L

Loquacious Wrath

I wanted the Glass Dagger and the Tarot card to be something other than Death. So I voted For the Shadowlords.

L

Lord GOD(GOD)

"Cake or death?", "Uh, cake please."
----
Andrew is an idiot. You tell him you don't believe in fate and he continues to waste your time telling you about it and reading your cards. His pathetic bribe is laughable.

(I chose good on my main)

RoseBlue

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've decided i wont participate in this event (even though it might turn into a lot of fun...)
Have fun ;)

I am to continue playing my UO quietly :)offtopic:) : i'm planning to explore Ilshenar more deeply with my greater dragon :blushing: but i must say i'm not at all satisfied with the recent changes to BOS : won't be very handy !
Never mind :)

kinney42

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lets see, I went in and choose no against the shodowlords and got killed. Thereby losing me Karma and insurance money.
I then said Forget That it's stupid! and won't be bringing in any character that will fight against the shadowlords.
Then I thought....hmmmm I still want a glass dagger......
So I brought in every character that I know I will not play during the event and got myself 10 daggers. Which I then immediatly gave to my characters to use against the Shadowlords.............Wow, really thought that one out, didn't ya devs!

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

"Cake or death?", "Uh, cake please."

"Very well! Give him cake!"

Eddie Izzard FTW! (we got tix to see him perform in Tampa in June)

Madrid

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I chose good with one character and evil with another.

I could have sworn I saw something to the effect that "5400 Gold has been deposited into your bank account" thereby being reimbursed for the insurance loss via death by Andrew.

Maybe I was seeing things...

People sure do take that insurance money seriously I must say :D

AyaraBlue

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My main chose good and died, but found a nice pile of reimbursed insurance in her bank box.
As for my other chars... well, at least one will join the shadows.

Redxpanda

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I took the cake. Looking at how powerful the Shadowlords are usually and the amount of death robes they have been causing, the choice was obvious.