• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Poll: What's Your Favorite GW2 Race?

What's your favorite GW2 race and why?

• Asura

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Charr

• Human

• Norn

• Total voters
B

Bella

I thought it may be interesting to see what you thought to be your favorite GW2 race and your reasons why - should you decide to share your thoughs with us that is :)

Would you choose the highly intelligent asura or prefer the pure animal instinct of the charr as a way to release your inner beastl? How about the enduring and resiliant human race and their ability to continue the fight even when other races feel they are at the sunset of their existence? The norn are a proud, powerful people, evident in their size and ability to live in the harshest of climates and would make any fighter proud. Or, how about the newly born silvari, youngest of all races? Their blunt innocence is ripe for roleplaying.

What's your story?

Bella

B

Bella

For instance, I really love the silvari. One of my favorite things about them is their innocence at which they view the chaotic world around them. When they are born, they are fully aware of the Elder Dragons and the dangers they present and yet still face the world with a curiosity that is, at times, comical. Someting else I like is that their race is completely new, specific to GW2 and, because GW2 is rewriting what an MMO can be, I can start at the beginning of both a new race and a new way of MMO gaming.