• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Poll of the Week: Which Free Peoples Class is your Favourite?

Which LotRO Free Peoples Class is your Favourite?

• Burglar!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Captain!

• Champion!

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Guardian!

• Hunter!

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Lore-master!

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Minstrel!

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Rune-keeper!

• Warden!

• I like them all equally!

• Total voters

Orvago

Stratics' Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Poll of the Week
Which Lord of the Rings Online Free Peoples Class is your Favourite?

Please feel free to post a reply in this thread and discuss your choice on the Poll!

Do you like to vote on polls and have ideas for intriguing and engaging Poll Topics that pertain the The Lord of the Rings Online? If so, please drop us a line at [email protected] or make make a reply to the discussion thread here with your suggestions on Poll Topics! We will review the suggestions and choose a new topic at least once a week - maybe more!

S

Shabnam

All of them are nice, mostly. But voted Minstrel (my main). The only one i dont like (becouse after mom is a ****) is the burglar. Turbine maked one of nicest clasees of lotro one of the weakness.

Orvago

Stratics' Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I voted for Lore-master. I've always loved "mage-type" and "animal tamer-type" classes. The Lore-master is, to me, a combination of the two, Middle-earth style. My runner-up choice would be the Hunter and then the Rune-keeper.

I'll probably end up liking the RK a lot more, the more I get to play it.

M

mwatripleb

HUNTER!!! Make no mistake, all the classes are cool, but an Elfen Hunter w/ weaponcrafting is a dangerous man indeed.