• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

*pokes siege with a stick*

Tiberius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just leaving a memo here to any of the Glowember family who are looking to play Siege again, I have all of your accounts! MUAHAHAH

NO seriously though, just send me a PM and Ill get them back to you, so sorry we have lost touch over the years. I logged in last night to look for people in Britain, but it was a ghost town, crickets abound.
Brits unguarded now. Luna is the general hub of activity now.

AncientHel

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think I saw you in the airport the other day. Were you the one with the crazy white outfit, a topknot, and a tambourine?
White after Labor Day? I don't think so. Plus, they tend to wear oranges/reds, which really wouldn't be so bad.

Why is trying to be a decent person and respecting all people such a foreign notion to so many? That is what should seem strange and unnatural.

Namaste,
Hel/Kahn

Humankind: Be both

AncientHel

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i was friended to ur luna house, long long time ago. and u were not the worst pvper.... realy good mage dog , but whatever. gimme some stuff :popcorn:
There was a touch of sarcasm involved with my sentiment about being the worst.
If you see me in game, and I know you, chances are I will give you something.

shalanria

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i was friended to ur luna house, long long time ago. and u were not the worst pvper.... realy good mage dog , but whatever. gimme some stuff :popcorn:
There was a touch of sarcasm involved with my sentiment about being the worst.
If you see me in game, and I know you, chances are I will give you something.

I have known you longer than anyone in this post and trust me, you wouldn't want to give him anything and I am surprised you had him friended to you house, if you did. That is the reason one post above offered a shovel. Enough said.

AncientHel

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have known you longer than anyone in this post and trust me, you wouldn't want to give him anything and I am surprised you had him friended to you house, if you did. That is the reason one post above offered a shovel. Enough said.
You would be hard pressed to find someone who was never allowed to access any of my houses. Many less then noble sorts have been accessed only later to be shown the door when their true colors had been revealed.

That being said, all of us have inherent worth and dignity and we would all be better served if we tried harder to find that in each other rather than always focusing on the negative. At the same time, those of us that sanction and give shelter to undignified behavior invite further growth of such undesired cancer on this shard. It is not an easy balance, to love your enemy while opposing their undignified behavior. Siege, with its tight knit, small community, has always been a model for this. I have numerous times seen total jerkoffs become reasonably well adjusted members of the shard because of a unified response (or in the alternative, left the shard because their behavior could find no quarter on Siege). Siege would do well to keep this legacy in mind.

Namaste,
Hel/Kahn

Humankind: Be both

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Whatever I get a Castle! Nah just kidding but you need to play again :)

Aran

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just leaving a memo here to any of the Glowember family who are looking to play Siege again, I have all of your accounts! MUAHAHAH

NO seriously though, just send me a PM and Ill get them back to you, so sorry we have lost touch over the years. I logged in last night to look for people in Britain, but it was a ghost town, crickets abound.
Ah ha! I WASN'T imagining it, you people DID exist en masse!

Though apparently you're missing one, as I bought an account a while back with a character named Galen Glowember on Siege.

Damien Softstep

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ah ha! I WASN'T imagining it, you people DID exist en masse!

Though apparently you're missing one, as I bought an account a while back with a character named Galen Glowember on Siege.
There were numerous Glowmembers...

Aran

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know this, but I haven't run into anyone outside of a handful who remember them.

Aran

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I used to hang out with... crap... what was her character name, always in that little area the Glowembers had settled, just shy of Despise... Rachel maybe? All the time, back when I first started playing.

I did things in reverse, started playing UO, bounced around a few random shards when I started, then got 'settled in' on Siege and stayed there for ages before going back to 'normal' servers.

G

Greco_CCC

We didn't always see eye to eye in game, but on this one I can agree with Brook...

Oh... thats not directed at you Hel, but there are definitely a few posters in this thread that fit the catagory...

Hope life is treating you all well... I'm not sure how alive Siege is I've logged in a few times and I don't think I've seen more then 10 toons over a 2-3 hr period and I only got attacked once... and yup you guessed it, it was in Luna ...

Chimera / Inari
Hi everyone.

Is it a shame or ashame?

Davy

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hahah hell ya whats up man! how you been? you guys gonna make a return? Also one of the evs had my hooded shroud still lol.

G

Greco_CCC

hahah hell ya whats up man! how you been? you guys gonna make a return? Also one of the evs had my hooded shroud still lol.
Dont know so much of about making a return. I might. Who knows. As far as your hooded shroud goes.. I have no idea considering we let all of our houses fall due to neglect...pretty much lost everything except what is on the accounts. I dont even have the Jim account active atm...and cannot remember which account my ev is on...due to the fact of we have 20+ accounts with pretty close to the same name... Im actually hoping to recover my soulstones for the Jim account at one point if someone was kind enough to store them somewhere after my house fell....but anyhow... how have you been? Still playing regularly? Havent hit anymore tractor trailers have you?... That was you wasnt it? *smiles*

G

Greco_CCC

If I decide to bring some accounts up...and I run across one though ill give it too you... I know we had a few.

Davy

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dont know so much of about making a return. I might. Who knows. As far as your hooded shroud goes.. I have no idea considering we let all of our houses fall due to neglect...pretty much lost everything except what is on the accounts. I dont even have the Jim account active atm...and cannot remember which account my ev is on...due to the fact of we have 20+ accounts with pretty close to the same name... Im actually hoping to recover my soulstones for the Jim account at one point if someone was kind enough to store them somewhere after my house fell....but anyhow... how have you been? Still playing regularly? Havent hit anymore tractor trailers have you?... That was you wasnt it? *smiles*

haha ya ive been playing just came back recently from a 3 year break... Shard is starting to pick up alittle bit i actualy saw a char named an energy vortex other day at luna bank and thought about you guys lol. Hahaha cant believe you rember that lol I was 16 when that happened! You should deff stop in sometime and check stuff out u been playing any other shards or just not at all? Faction artys are a new thing that are pretty interesting some hate them but i like em. Theres new super dragons lol that pretty much make any pvm easy as hell can do hard bosses like lady mel with 2 of em in about 10 mins :/ imbuing is pretty nice pretty much can make any item you want no so all of ur old weps and armor prob blows now and is worth nothing lol. But you can get anything you want cheap and easy... lots of new stuff should check it out

G

Greco_CCC

haha ya ive been playing just came back recently from a 3 year break... Shard is starting to pick up alittle bit i actualy saw a char named an energy vortex other day at luna bank and thought about you guys lol. Hahaha cant believe you rember that lol I was 16 when that happened! You should deff stop in sometime and check stuff out u been playing any other shards or just not at all? Faction artys are a new thing that are pretty interesting some hate them but i like em. Theres new super dragons lol that pretty much make any pvm easy as hell can do hard bosses like lady mel with 2 of em in about 10 mins :/ imbuing is pretty nice pretty much can make any item you want no so all of ur old weps and armor prob blows now and is worth nothing lol. But you can get anything you want cheap and easy... lots of new stuff should check it out

I havent played since 05' ... might have logged on a time or two here and there but thats about it... I dont play any other shard other than Siege...well the exception of Hybrid ocasionally... seems like alot has changed... not sure if good or bad .. would have to log in and buy SA and see for myself I suppose... good to see you still playing... an imposter ev! *******.... ive heard of some of the changes some noteworthy others not if I start playing again im sure ill find out soon enough...

Davy

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I havent played since 05' ... might have logged on a time or two here and there but thats about it... I dont play any other shard other than Siege...well the exception of Hybrid ocasionally... seems like alot has changed... not sure if good or bad .. would have to log in and buy SA and see for myself I suppose... good to see you still playing... an imposter ev! *******.... ive heard of some of the changes some noteworthy others not if I start playing again im sure ill find out soon enough...

Hell ya man if u decide to come back and give it a try let me no... Dont even have to get SA to come check it out. My GF plays with me and is working on a crafter atm so if u decide to come back we can hook u up with what ever gear u need! anyways ima head to bed good hearing from u man.

G

Greco_CCC

Hell ya man if u decide to come back and give it a try let me no... Dont even have to get SA to come check it out. My GF plays with me and is working on a crafter atm so if u decide to come back we can hook u up with what ever gear u need! anyways ima head to bed good hearing from u man.

Yeah...ill let you know if I pick up and start playing again...likewise...good to hear from you as well...

G

Greco_CCC

Got back with you Davy... kind of ironic considering my real name is David... see RL pic thread....post comments.... *smiles*

MersGlowember

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran

Doubt you'd see this just doing a Glowember search reminiscing and saw this. I've long since lost my log in info for Mersiphious but recently just logged in to check it out. Email me at Jon downing @sasktel.net if you find this.

Symma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Doubt you'd see this just doing a Glowember search reminiscing and saw this. I've long since lost my log in info for Mersiphious but recently just logged in to check it out. Email me at Jon downing @sasktel.net if you find this.
Dude, whats with the thread necro >.<

W

wavace

Glowember name was from long long ago. He is just searching old threads. I wouldnt say he is doing threadomancy.