• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Poison-Magery question

HippoRedux

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does the old combo of magery skill + poison skill/2 = the strength of poison spells? I have 120 Magery and Poison locked at 80 for a 100 strength. Is there any reason to raise Poison to 100 if I am only using it on a 120 Mage? And while talking about Poison, if a ninja char is using poisoned weapons, is there any advantage to having Poison skill? Thank you in advance! ~Hippo

Xris

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Does the old combo of magery skill + poison skill/2 = the strength of poison spells? I have 120 Magery and Poison locked at 80 for a 100 strength. Is there any reason to raise Poison to 100 if I am only using it on a 120 Mage? And while talking about Poison, if a ninja char is using poisoned weapons, is there any advantage to having Poison skill? Thank you in advance! ~Hippo
I noticed no difference at 120/100 than 120/80. If your using magery to cast poison for DP, it rarely works unless your within 1 tile, this drove me nuts. People run and move in pvp and I found it pretty useless.

Sent from my SM-J337VPP using Tapatalk

chester rockwell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The poison mastery lets u poison any weapon and use injected strike. 200 points between magery and poison lets you do dp fields.....pretty useful. Poison skill at 60 lets you do LP 60% of the time. Poison skill at 93 lets you do LP 93% of the time. Those last two are with the infectious strike specials on dagger, kryss, pike, assassin spike.

Xris

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
The poison mastery lets u poison any weapon and use injected strike. 200 points between magery and poison lets you do dp fields.....pretty useful. Poison skill at 60 lets you do LP 60% of the time. Poison skill at 93 lets you do LP 93% of the time. Those last two are with the infectious strike specials on dagger, kryss, pike, assassin spike.
Weaps work great for poisoning, at 120 mage 100 poison I found maybe 1 in 8 would actually LP. That mixed with peoples ability to cure it at record speed :D led me to drop it from my mage.

Sent from my SM-J337VPP using Tapatalk