• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Poison changes feedback

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ok dont say stuff that will cause Nerfs.

So far I have used Venomous Bite. It does what it says.

Venomous Bite (Mana Cost 30)
Trains the creature in the Venomous Bite special ability, causing the creature to poison all nearby targets.

I have no pet with Poison Breath on it. I have 2 Cus ready to add stuff to. Whats working?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Im wondering if this would work on a Cu.

Its not doing any area poison on TC. But its the unskilled version of the pet. I cant copy to TC right now Its not a choice.

upload_2018-6-28_23-35-7.png

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Im wondering if this would work on a Cu.

Its not doing any area poison on TC. But its the unskilled version of the pet. I cant copy to TC right now Its not a choice.

View attachment 83482
AoE abilities don't work in guard zones, in case you were trying to test it against the Drones in Brit on TC.
I have a Frenzied Whirlwind+Poison Breath Najasaurus for clearing out spawns, as well as a Necromage+Poison Breath Dread Spider that i used to use for clearing out spawns as well. Poison Breath scales with Poisoning skill (going up to Lethal Poison), and poisons all enemies on the same screen as the pet basically. Venomous Bite doesn't scale with skill (last i checked), and it inflicts DP on all nearby enemies within a few tiles of the pet.

Donavon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Good evening all.. looks like at 99.9 its still deadly(at least greater dragons /navrey) for normal melee procs and at 100-120/above it stays a steady lethal... its hitting most bosses as lethal but seem to proc the immune or ineffective message when its deadly/lower on some.. so if you pet dies with GM poison.. especially with the RC /poison combo.. it will not go back to lethal until it goes from 99.9 to 100 again..and will not land on some monsters/bosses until its lethal again.. hope this helps =^-^=

Last edited:

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I know you cant test area damagers in Brit, but I forgot where I was using it.

So I guess it would be nice to know what poison abilities require points in Poison so I can put Chiv on the pets after.

Could get to 100 Poison and then put Chiv on and save 50 points so I can switch back and forth as needed to raise poison back.

SouthPaw

Lore Master
Good evening all.. looks like at 99.9 its still deadly(at least greater dragons /navrey) for normal melee procs and at 100-120/above it stays a steady lethal... its hitting most bosses as lethal but seem to proc the immune or ineffective message when its deadly/lower on some.. so if you pet dies with GM poison.. especially with the RC /poison combo.. it will not go back to lethal until it goes from 99.9 to 100 again..and will not land on some monsters/bosses until its lethal again.. hope this helps =^-^=
Therein is the advantage of the rune beetles ~122 poison skill. Any other pets that have over capped poison skill?