• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

*points to the bottom of the forum*

Magdalene

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Citizens of Chesapeake,
There's been a change in leadership, so to speak.
Brave Sir Achilles decided to try his hand in moderating... be nice, be gentle :)

S

Sir Achilles

Thanks for the warm introduction :) Hopefully we can all play nice and get along.

S

Sebrina

Welcome aboard Sir Achilles. I'm looking forward to meeting you. :thumbsup:

QueenZen

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oh you brave soul you....and congrats hopefully they won't bite ya too much.

*hands the new Moderator tons of greater heal & cure potions kegs and a keg of invis for when ya need to HIDE*

:)

S

Sir Achilles

oh you brave soul you....and congrats hopefully they won't bite ya too much.

*hands the new Moderator tons of greater heal & cure potions kegs and a keg of invis for when ya need to HIDE*

:)
Thank you! I'll need them!

Sean

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good luck to you and Thanks for volunteering!

O

onthefifty

wow, my next door neighbor in fel is the new board mod. guess i moved into the high rent district.

congrats and good luck. been looking for u in game but our path's haven't crossed swords, uhm yet.

:p

S

Sir Achilles

wow, my next door neighbor in fel is the new board mod. guess i moved into the high rent district.

congrats and good luck. been looking for u in game but our path's haven't crossed swords, uhm yet.

:p
Thanks, I didn't realize we were neighbors! My first born just arrived 3 weeks ago yesterday so I haven't been playing much lately. I do hope to get in some time tonight though. What's your character's name?

T

truss

what kinda **** is that? uo>life congrats on the son. lets all hope he doesn't play the flute!

Neutron Bomb

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey, as long as you use reason as your guide I don't mind you moderating at all - not that my opinion matters anyway. Welcome.

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
I have a list for you. All this needs fixing

*The list rolls down the street and to the next city*

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
So who is going to moderate Achilles? HAHAHAHA Im funny.

Now Achilles GET THAT BUY/SELL STICKY UP!